Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pellaeon View Post
    The DK set looks kind of odd with the teeth on it.. makes me think the DK underneath is wincing or something :P
    It really reminds me the Eva 01 from NGE. Awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Yogg-Saron, God of Death View Post
    Man, I'm still dying to see the DK S12 Belt Buckle.

I was hoping the updated preview would show it, but sadly that's not the case.
    I went back to confirm, they haven't assigned a buckle to the belt yet. There is one though, and it would look roughly (I am guessing the size) like this. It likely isn't assigned yet because it may not be done, the same thing happened to the hunter PvP set. It was in for one build and then was deleted.

I like how the Worgen in the artwork looks nothing like the fugly monstrosities we have in game, and why in the world is she trying to eat the baby dragon?

Also, what's up with the Pandaren? Blue eyes? Death Knight?

Sure they look good, but direction/sense is always good. As to the Rogue set, thank A'dal for transmogrification.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by greyghost View Post
    "Vore"

That's what's up with it.

Fucking furries.
    Something that people have yet to understand is that these "Furries" are a modern version of a culture that has been around since the dawn of humanity.

people have been attracted to Anthropomorphic animal-people since there have been people.

15+ Year Old Account
    The DK looks like a HUcast from PSO.

Deleted
    Brewmoon festival?

Maybe it's the new style they've decided with s11 PVP gear, I still don't like the lengths of absurdity they've decided to go with it in general. Furthermore I still don't like the DK PVP set's wierd fusion of Eva Unit-01 and Nightmare in Soulcalibur.

10+ Year Old Account
    looks at dk armor ok i like it alot ....scroll down rogue and sham ..*gags* thx god for transmog

You might want to remove the worgen one. Its furry fetish art.

Quote Originally Posted by Ssateneth View Post
    Only to the "special" group of people who apparently suffer from Furphobia. Not everyone sees a picture like that and thinks "Omg hot!" or "Omg Fur bait!" Some normal people actually see it as "Nice Warcraft fan-art. :3"
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Have you seen my posts over the past few days? You should be asking yourself why I'm alive, not why I don't have friends.
    Change is inevitable, Growth is optional.

Quote Originally Posted by Keristrasza View Post
    Only to the "special" group of people who apparently suffer from Furphobia. Not everyone sees a picture like that and thinks "Omg hot!" or "Omg Fur bait!" Some normal people actually see it as "Nice Warcraft fan-art. :3"
    Did you miss the leather harness that barely keeps her...attributes in check?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alenarien View Post
    Did you miss the leather harness that barely keeps her...attributes in check?
    If you look on the fan art page you'll see MANY other pictures that are like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Keristrasza View Post
    Thing is, I recognized the little blue dragon being wrapped up in worgen tongue. He goes by the name of Hida, and he has a LOT of related fetish pictures with with his "fursona", as they call it, involved with implied vore or being sat on or being stuffed inside panties. You're free to google it. So no, it's not innocent art. It's fetish art. It doesn't belong someplace where young eyes can see it.

Man, the armor sets revealed thus far for Mists are some of the bests I've ever seen. Most all of them look great. They carry on the class theme while still looking fresh. I especially like the paladin, warrior, and death knight pvp, tier 14, and challenge sets. I also think the monk pvp set is very cool looking. I wish my warrior could throw on all 3 of the plate sets

I literally burst out laughing at some of the comments on that worgen picture, my personal favorite being something like "great, love it, new desktop!" response was "not surprised being your name is furrylord"

I didn't use exact names here, so no naming and shaming, look for the comment on the pic if you care so much. But Furrylord is NOT the persons name.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ssateneth View Post
    Yeah, there's little doubt about that. I'm surprised to see that such a piece of artwork made through the filtering system to begin with. The implications of the piece are pretty disgusting and far from tame. I'm pretty sure the dragon whelp qualifies as a minor as well.

Deleted
    The dk pvp set kinda reminds me of something from an anime I watched ages ago called heroic age, mecha thing called belcross.

-----------------------
    Last edited by 7tage; 2012-05-20 at 09:15 PM.

Deleted
    *Scratches chin*

That Worgen art is uhm... I... I really don't know know...

*Rolls into a ball and cries*