[Music] Robin Gibb of the Bee Gees dead

http://music.yahoo.com/blogs/chart-w...230010301.html

3 music greats all dead in the same month (Adam Yauch, Donna summers, and now Robin Gibb), because of cancer.

Fuck you cancer.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Killer52431 View Post
    http://music.yahoo.com/blogs/chart-w...230010301.html

3 music greats all dead in the same month (Adam Yauch, Donna summers, and now Robin Gibb), because of cancer.

Fuck you cancer.
    Couldn't agree more... the tragic thing about these three is that none of the deaths were caused by self destructive behavior (ala Whitney). Sad.

Deleted
    RIP. Legend.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bee Gees have been like a guilty pleasure of mine since I was really young, guess I have my mom to thank for that.

I loved their songs and for the heart of the band itself to die is really sad, Robin Gibb wrote some really memorable songs and have nothing for respect for the guy

RIP

Not one of their classics but this was the song that got me into the Bee Gees

Sad. Honestly I thought there weren't any more brothers Gibb left alive.

Deleted
    I'm a little too young to have listened to the Bee Gees, but having listened to a few songs, it is a shame he is gone!

(I instantly thought of Mouse from the Matrix. Those glasses!)

Deleted
    Damn love their music :'(.

Valhar Morghulis.

Deleted
    I can't say I've listened all that much to the Bee Gees, the only song instantly coming to mind being 'Stayin' Alive' which feels sort of out of place.

I can't pretend I'm completely heartbroken but I must say I'm still sad to see him go.

Deleted
    There's probably a few people who owe their lives to Robin and Maurice Gibb.

Now that's a legacy

Tis a shame, all we can do now is honor the legacy and enjoy the work of another one of the greats that has been taken from us before their time.