Turn off the quests?

Am i the only person who would love to turn the quests off? Went through on normal, had speech off and clicked out of everything, and on nightmare the quest dialog is more of a pain in the ass than champion packs, having to constantly go to town to talk to so and so and wait for so and so to walk and open a gate gets old really really fast.

It's not really a big deal... still would have to go back to town to manage your inventory, so just do it then. Just click the X on all the dialogue boxes.

Quote Originally Posted by Farahawnee View Post
    Not having an authenticator on your account is like not locking your windows because your front door is locked, and then wondering how a burglar got in.

just skip the text by pressing "esc"

10+ Year Old Account
    You would have preffered a game with unexplained ever changing landscapes filled with monsters you kill for no apparent reason while on occasion coming across unannounced bosses?

To each his own I guess, but I prefer to have some direction in my monster slaughtering, else the thing becomes one dreary mess of mobs and bosses with no start or end or distinction.

Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    You would have preffered a game with unexplained ever changing landscapes filled with monsters you kill for no apparent reason while on occasion coming across unannounced bosses?

To each his own I guess, but I prefer to have some direction in my monster slaughtering, else the thing becomes one dreary mess of mobs and bosses with no start or end or distinction.
    Even after the first couple play-throughs? Really? I'm forever mashing ESC through dialog. On Hell at the moment.

dont accept quests? i mean really
    Isnt 10% of infinite still infinite?

Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post

The mear fact i was able to predict about 80% of everything that happened or was going to happen without paying attention or reading it yes its pointless. I just want to endlessly slaughter mobs and cant when every fucking 5 minutes im asailed by having to click someone for a quest or sit and wait for some slow ass motherfucker to unlock a gate for me.

Quote Originally Posted by ambigiouslynamed View Post
    dont accept quests? i mean really
    Oh yeah that will REALLY speed up progression

Quote Originally Posted by Zeta333 View Post
    The mear fact i was able to predict about 80% of everything that happened or was going to happen without paying attention or reading it yes its pointless. I just want to endlessly slaughter mobs and cant when every fucking 5 minutes im asailed by having to click someone for a quest or sit and wait for some slow ass motherfucker to unlock a gate for me.
    If you skip the talking by hammering space this speeds up opening of gates and similar activities 99% of the time. Yes it's kind of odd that you still have to go through it on inferno when you did all of this AT LEAST three times before, at least an option to skip it would be nice. but so far just skip it and move on, the only really annoying thing is that you have to confirm when you cancel a cinematic (awesome at first, not so much later)
    Samin
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashrana View Post
    So, what would be your reaction, if you found out, that come cata release first patch, blizzard were planning to kill everyone by sending a bear through the mail?

press escape, it skips all dialogue :P