10+ Year Old Account

Would this sell for much?

I just got this sweet monk daibo, im not sure if i should sell it or not. 100 dps seems pretty weak for level 43.
    http://tinypic.com/r/2a9tsg5/6
    Last edited by Unoriginal; 2012-05-21 at 05:09 AM.

identify it and see if its worth it

usually i dont use 2 handers since 1 hander and shield is much better for nightmare and hell and you dont lose much dps from it

can you sell?
    Isnt 10% of infinite still infinite?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Archimand View Post
    identify it and see if its worth it

usually i dont use 2 handers since 1 hander and shield is much better for nightmare and hell and you dont lose much dps from it
    Already did identify

Yes it would sell, the dex/vit on it are perfectly itemized. Prolly get 15k out of it.

sorry the old picture didnt showed it identified
    umm stats arent bad
    i would say 10-15k

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, that's a pretty awesome weapon and would likely sell for quite a bit. I'd start at 20k probably.

10+ Year Old Account
    Unless you have the most amazingly itemised weapon you won't get much more then 2000-5000g for it. I have placed several well itemised weapons on the AH for more (9999) 1 day ago and they just don't sell.

Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    Unless you have the most amazingly itemised weapon you won't get much more then 2000-5000g for it. I have placed several well itemised weapons on the AH for more (9999) 1 day ago and they just don't sell.
    Lol dam, i tend to sell some weaps like pancakes itemised decently, and more then 9999

Really? I put crappy rares up for 10k and they sell. I guess the AH community is wising up =/
    Quote Originally Posted by Tigercat View Post
    Don't use facts, they unsettle peoples' prejudices, and once that happens the flames start.
    Quote Originally Posted by krethos View Post
    Its Science, just ask Albert Einstien, he invented Space

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by artem123 View Post
    Lol dam, i tend to sell some weaps like pancakes itemised decently, and more then 9999
    Just an example 2h level 35, frmo the top of my head 90-ish DPS, 75-ish STR, a gem slot and some other stats, knockback I believe among them. Been 1 day almost and not sold it for 9999. There just seems to be too much of an abundance of gear of some sorts and too little of others, like rings/amulets.

10+ Year Old Account
    Depends on what you're putting up. If you're putting up level 8 weapons, even well itemized ones, they're not worth 15 - 20k. No one will pay it and unless you've got lot of gold already no one could afford it. This weapon is level 42, which means at least mostly through nightmare already and probably has hundreds of thousands of gold to burn.

10+ Year Old Account
    Probs about 50k if your lucky. People tend to search for huge amount of +damage

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    Depends on what you're putting up. If you're putting up level 8 weapons, even well itemized ones, they're not worth 15 - 20k. No one will pay it and unless you've got lot of gold already no one could afford it. This weapon is level 42, which means at least mostly through nightmare already and probably has hundreds of thousands of gold to burn.
    actually i picked it up in hell mode act 1...iv gotten alot of shitty 40 weps and armor so far.

dps is everyhting on a weapon, you'll ned to take a quick look at the ah what other monk used weapons are in it for that level range. if its on top you can easily ask 100k for it, with vit and dex on it monks will want that.

if its not (and if i remember correctly it isnt, I think with level 43 I had at least 200dps) you should give it a try with 50k. it probably isnt worth that much but you may sell it anyway.

I paid 5k for a lvl 38 perfectly itemized 99 dps one hander with a gem slot.

I don't think this is worth much but maybe I just got lucky.

Deleted
    Speaking of selling items

I don`t understand why they had to make the ah so hard to navigate
    I have alot of yellow items i want to sell but i have no idea what price to place them with...and since there is no search function and i can´t order alphabeticall, searching for a similar item to make a similar price is a hell of a work ...
    how do people auction their items ?

Deleted
    i sell good blues and get 20k+ for it and 40k+ for okayish rares, i judge the price by lvl

Not worth much.
    DPS is low for that level (stats don't matter, you get stats from all the other gear, the dps matters the most).
    Dualwielding is optimal for monks because of faster atacks and therefore more spirit generation and damage.

Would prolly sell for 10k if the buyer is an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aydinx2
    People who don't buy the deluxe edition should be permanently banned. I'm sick of playing with poor people.