10+ Year Old Account

Who's his daddy??

I believe the "official story" the Kenya dude was his real father. But ...

Ah yes, Youtube has a history of valuable and factually correct investigative journalism.

If you want to see some hilarious youtube videos, look at the person who uploaded this video's history.

Why didn't you post this in the Republican or Democratic candidate threads?

15+ Year Old Account
    That video is fucking scary. I blame the music.

10+ Year Old Account
    Its depressing music.

People that think that Obama's beliefs are communist, or even left wing, are funny.

Quote Originally Posted by TofuBeast View Post
    People that think that Obama's beliefs are communist, or even left wing, are funny.
    I don't think anything can top the time I heard someone say that Obama was a Soviet Manchurian candidate who was raised from birth to be a "Communist, Atheist, and Muslim".

Even if we accept the whole "secretly raised by the Soviets to implement their agenda in the United States" premise (which is highly improbable for it's own reasons), we run into the problem of it being impossible by definition to be an Atheist and a Muslim at the same time. The guy was clearly just taking things he didn't like and projecting them onto Obama regardless of how much sense it made.
    Roleplaying, hardcore Raiding, running LFR on the occasional weekend, PvPing, rolling alts, achievement hunting, pet battling, or just enacting an endless series of whims, I don't care how you play WoW. Just as long as you have fun doing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Falrinn View Post
    I don't think anything can top the time I heard someone say that Obama was a Soviet Manchurian candidate who was raised from birth to be a "Communist, Atheist, and Muslim".

Even if we accept the whole "secretly raised by the Soviets to implement their agenda in the United States" premise (which is highly improbable for it's own reasons), we run into the problem of it being impossible by definition to be an Atheist and a Muslim at the same time. The guy was clearly just taking things he didn't like and projecting them onto Obama regardless of how much sense it made.
    All the while being a member of a christian church with a mad priest...

10+ Year Old Account
    From the forum rules.
    WHEN POSTING...
    ...keep in mind the post contents/subjects that are not allowed:
    -
    Conspiracies
    I'm not sure if you intended it to be satirical or not, but I feel like someone just threw up on my brain.