Compare item tooltip in ah

is there a way to see the compare item tooltip in ah items as if those items where in your inventory?

you know the tooltip which says +1000 health +200 damage +0,1% protection

Deleted
    I miss that option too
    Last night was hesitating if a weapon with more damage but 70 less intelligence would be a damage increase.
    I logged back in on my char trying to figure it out.
    Decided to spend the 20k on it anyways and to take it with me ingame to see if it was a dps increase, but unfortiunatly it was sold when I logged back out for the ah

Deleted
    Select the char for who you want to buy equipment, go to AH, search the AH, mouseover the icon of the item in AH.....behold....you can compare

Edit: you can compare only the stats on items, not how much or less damage you can do if you equip that item. For that you need pen, paper and simple math. It's not hard.
    Last edited by mmoc8d2dfa350a; 2012-05-22 at 01:50 PM.

Also, if you go to the "Sell" tab, you can select your characters and look at their armor/inventory from there. However, items you're wearing have to be fully repaired to have their info come up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tigercat View Post
    Don't use facts, they unsettle peoples' prejudices, and once that happens the flames start.
    Quote Originally Posted by krethos View Post
    Its Science, just ask Albert Einstien, he invented Space

Deleted
    Well that was his question
    He knows the first part, but he would like to know if there is an option to see what you wrote in your edit