Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    I think you don't understand it. Method DID NOT, Kill the Champ packs, They rushed the Act bosses and killed those cause they are easier than the actual champ mobs.

I have SUPER GOOD gear.

I have played for over 60 Hours, and Tinkered to create the ultimate tank spec.

Wrong Class? Maybe Monks can't do it? I understand the point of a hard game. I really do. But there is nothing in my power, that I can do, to beat an elite pack.
    How many of you actually tried it? Or are you just here to talk bullshit about what you saw on a stream?

Quote Originally Posted by Ixuzcc View Post
    If you insist on using a unicycle in a bicycle race, don't sit there and complain that you're finishing last.
    Who's complaining? And your example is completely wrong. They have been using a motorbike in a bicycle race.

Your logic is 'IT MUST BE DOABLE BECAUSE THEY SKIPPED IT AND GOT WORLD FIRST' and it seems a bit flawed to me.

Impossible is such a big word. I refuse to believe that even on Inferno that Diablo 3 can challenge Battletoads. When you've played that game impossible gets a whole new word, and thats just on single player, multi player makes that game 10 times harder.

As a Diablo II veteran, I can tell you that D3 is designed with WoW Cataclysm in mind. To elaborate, inferno mode is designed to be impossible to clear until further nerf patch. I'm fairly confident that D3 inferno mode is designed to be impossible to clear without extremely amazing teamwork or some sort of 'exploit'.

Elite pack had always been more challenging than boss since D2, so I have no comment on that.

I think I might be a bit bias, but I'm sure that many D2 players who rolled barbarian and expected to have a similar barbarian game play as D2 will be disappointed. I don't mind the difficulty, but if a barbarian has to kite in D3 then the whole point of a barbarian class is made invalid. I don't mind being a tank, but it seems that barbarians also have to kite to be able to survive in inferno. It just doesn't make sense.

The OP is the greatest gamer ever, so if he can't clear everything then the game is obviously broken. And a statement like having the greatest gear available doesn't mean much. You can be in all yellows for all we know simply becuase that is the best gear you were able to purchase on the AH.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crashik View Post

The Main bosses of the acts are UNDERTUNED. so Gz, Method, Kripp, w/e on Kiting your bosses for 30 mins and killing them because they dont have an enrage timer, World first? Epic bullshit. You can't clear an elite pack in act 2,
    Kripp actually went into act 2 SOLO yesterday, as a barb, and killed almost everything. Including several packs of champions.

Deleted
    I see nothing wrong with there being a challenge, if you had strolled through Inferno like NM you would be complaining its too easy i bet, seriously though theres nothing wrong with it this game is based on gear mainly and if you dont farm a little (which i find fun in Diablo titles anyway!) i wouldnt expect you to be able to complete it.

If you had played WoW before TBC it was something akin to this : farm gear, farm rep, hope for drops or fail miserably.

your lvl 60 obviously have you tried crafting some stuff? yeh you need to be lucky but there some seriously powerfull BS stuff out there.

Anyway i have one thing to say to ''Hardcore gamers'' if you think your all really so good, why dont you play on HC mode? there are people on act III inferno in HC mode at the moment so Act II cant be that scary for them if theyve taken the plunge and beat II.

B-b-but I killed D-D-Deathwing on *sniff* heroic -REALLY I DID- and I-I-Inferno is to *sniff* hard..WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dravan View Post
    Who's complaining? And your example is completely wrong. They have been using a motorbike in a bicycle race.

Your logic is 'IT MUST BE DOABLE BECAUSE THEY SKIPPED IT AND GOT WORLD FIRST' and it seems a bit flawed to me.
    It's not flawed, it's perfectly reasonable. You're just picking a standpoint where you choose to disregard all other arguments right now - it's common, don't worry.

"I am a 3 time Sprint Cup winner in Nascar, and have won the Daytona 500 2 years running, So Formula 1 Racing clearly is broken and the events rigged because I didn't win!"

Can you see anything wrong w/ this statement^! This is about the same as what you are saying! While both series are in fact racing cars, that is about as much as they have in common and are two totally different kinds of racing!

Deleted
    Also, don't tell me I suck, don't tell me Im a noob, Im a hardcore gamer, I killed HC DW while it was still relevant, I killed Ragnaros when it was hard, I raided in TBC, I killed LK HC, I have been gaming ever since I can remember.
    Congratulations, you've managed to get some top PvE content in 25/10man environment.
    Since apparently doing the same in a 1-4man enviroment, which bwt HAS BEEN CLEARED, is "too hard" then the only conclusion possible is that you are too reliant on the the 24-9 guys around you to pick up your slack.

I think you don't understand it. Method DID NOT, Kill the Champ packs, They rushed the Act bosses and killed those cause they are easier than the actual champ mobs.

I have SUPER GOOD gear.

I have played for over 60 Hours, and Tinkered to create the ultimate tank spec.

Wrong Class? Maybe Monks can't do it? I understand the point of a hard game. I really do. But there is nothing in my power, that I can do, to beat an elite pack.
    How many of you actually tried it? Or are you just here to talk bullshit about what you saw on a stream?

Even with the best gear in the entire game you can come up against impossible combos in inferno difficulty that is just how this game works with the RNG giving random abilities to champions there is nothing you can do about it.

What i wanna know is, how the hell people are alrdy so far ? I played quite a lot since release (yeah i slacked as well and i do tend to wanna explore the whole maps) and im almost done with nightmare.
    How can people alrdy be on inferno and stuff? Can u skip modes?

Deleted
    90% Of the people commenting on this thread obviously haven't been in Act 2 yet. Yeah, I am a great gamer, is there a problem with that? I know I am, And im not only using WoW as a refrence post, maybe ou should read what I actually wrote.

There is no point in a progression that is Act 1 (Doable, Quite Easy) To Act 2 (Oneshot). Thats not Challenging, that is epic bullshit.

90% Of the people commenting on this thread obviously haven't been in Act 2 yet. Yeah, I am a great gamer, is there a problem with that? I know I am, And im not only using WoW as a refrence post, maybe ou should read what I actually wrote.

There is no point in a progression that is Act 1 (Doable, Quite Easy) To Act 2 (Oneshot). Thats not Challenging, that is epic bullshit.
    Quit crying about it on the forums and play the game or don't play the game like I said some of the combos will be impossible for the champion groups because of the abilities they get there is absolutely nothing you can do about it the RNG can fuck you on this one it's a part of how the game works. If you are such a great gamer as you claim to be you wouldn't be here bitching you would try and find some way around it or just skip the mobs.

How can you be a great gamer when you only have 274 posts on mmochamp....

Deleted
    Hi!
    Im making this post to tell everyone that Inferno is BROKEN. Act 1 is tuned, it was hard, we (my party and I) cleared it after many wipes, but it was possible.

We have now been farming Halls of Agony and the Skele King with 5x Nephalem to get loot, we have earned alot of money and the three of us are decked out in almost the best things money can buy on the AH. Anyways heres the thing: Act 2, is impossible. We killed Belial by bugging and getting the waypoint, but the pack of mobs, the elite groups are IMPOSSIBLE, they one shot me, as a Monk tank even though I have the best gear available.

I find no point in playing this game anymore, cause it doesen't matter how good gear I have I will never be able to move further in progression.

The Main bosses of the acts are UNDERTUNED. so Gz, Method, Kripp, w/e on Kiting your bosses for 30 mins and killing them because they dont have an enrage timer, World first? Epic bullshit. You can't clear an elite pack in act 2,

I also bought the Pony staff and tried the pony lvl, u know what? Teddybears oneshot you. I think Blizzard is doing this on purpose so that people wont dash through their content.

Also, don't tell me I suck, don't tell me Im a noob, Im a hardcore gamer, I killed HC DW while it was still relevant, I killed Ragnaros when it was hard, I raided in TBC, I killed LK HC, I have been gaming ever since I can remember.

Inferno Act 2 and forward is BROKEN.
    WoW player thinking he's a hardcore gamer, sorry mate not true, i have completed almost the same content as you in wow when it was relevant besides quitting in early cata as to be honest i didn't find the game amusing anymore. wow is a case of if you have a moron in your group shit goes bad, its about trusting your fellow raider's standing in the right place at the right time and hitting the right sequence - takes some skill but nothing that's over the top, but on the flip side i've played a number of games at a fairly high level rather than just wow and here's my take on D3.

Inferno is about knowing the game in my eyes, just gotta move away from shit, good mouse control is key, i am not having too many issues so far, find it difficult at times but not unmanageable. Inferno is mean't to be difficult, it's not just about your gear and class its about using the right combination of runes and spells along with keeping your char out of the line of fire, i have a feeling i know how you play and its a case of "oh an elite, ah it's got arcane enchantment oh crap i'm dead this shit is impossible" look at it like a raid, avoid the beams, stay close to mortar mob, don't stand in the damn fire! learn what a mobs going to do play it like a raid, inferno should not be cleared properly less than a week after release, blizzard isn't yet handing out easy gaming for a few pounds or some cookies like in wow. I know inferno BOSSES have been cleared but i am yet to believe this is a FULL inferno clear.

It's intended. They've clearly stated that you will most likely have to farm the previous act for a while before moving on to the next one on Inferno. There's no bullshit over it, it's Diablo. And Blizzard wanted to punish people. Clearly they've succeeded.

Deleted
    whats your characters level. as i had always assumed the mobs were "slightly" balanced towards fighting caracters of a certain level and as you got higher it should become easier.

i had inagined normal was 1-30
    nightmare was 30-55
    hell was 55-75
    Inferno was 75-99?

Quote Originally Posted by Gebriel View Post

I think I might be a bit bias, but I'm sure that many D2 players who rolled barbarian and expected to have a similar barbarian game play as D2 will be disappointed. I don't mind the difficulty, but if a barbarian has to kite in D3 then the whole point of a barbarian class is made invalid. I don't mind being a tank, but it seems that barbarians also have to kite to be able to survive in inferno. It just doesn't make sense.
    This scares me. If I go in for a melee attack, get hit once for 80% of my life as a Barb, that will really turn me off to this game. If a Monk or a Barb have to kite the same amount as a DH, WD, or Wizard........there is def an issue that needs to be looked at. Once again, these are all IF's and am just making quick judgments based on the videos I have seen so far.