Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I found this same place in Act 1 NM. Was pleasantly surprised with the FoS.

Deleted
    Just another easter egg to put out there. There's a Rare mob in act 2 Called "Ninetoads - The terror of the Borderlands". He drops a Weapon called the "clipper" which is a reference to Borderlands the game, Nine-toes a boss and his unique weapon he drops called The clipper.
    I haven't seen him myself yet. It's a great +1 from me though two of my favourite games in a Reference

Everyone on facebook is calling me a liar / saying I made this up, even with the screenshots... sigh lol.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jersovic View Post
    Everyone on facebook is calling me a liar / saying I made this up, even with the screenshots... sigh lol.
    Well i myself have been to development hell. So we both must be liars.

Feat of strength. That dungeon was pretty amusing actually with every mob having one of the Blizzard teams name.

Haha this is awesome!

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Benno View Post
    Yea I got to kill Zarhym in Act 1 as well in a crypt on my first play-through, they are fun finds because they cause a double-take.
    Aye, I got this one too! Such an odd and intriguing thing!
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

I farm that cemetery and 3 crypts there on hell and I've yet to see it
    The generalist looks outward; he looks for living principles, knowing full well that such principles change, that they develop. It is to the characteristics of change itself that the mentat-generalist must look. There can be no permanent catalogue of such change, no handbook or manual. You must look at it with as few preconceptions as possible, asking yourself, "Now what is this thing doing?" -Children of Dune

Lol nice find.

On my last stroll through one of the fake crypts, I ran into a purple named mob called "Data Miner", he looked like one of those white graverobber ghosts, didn't drop anything perky.
    Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah I found it in Act 1 on Nightmare difficulty. Got the achievement yesterday. I found it rather interesting

I ran across this fellow while questing through Act III Nightmare.

10+ Year Old Account
    I just did that today... all the mobs were named after Blizzard staff.