Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hezo View Post
    450+ ms really?
    Don't blame blizzard because your internet connection is below standards.
    And yet there have been a few blue posts stating that they aware of latency issues and are doing everything they can to address it. My latency hovers around 300-350 ms on D3, with woW seeing 40-60ms; and that's with a 40MB connection from a house that practically across the road from the exchange. But feel free to continue making posts displaying your ignorance on the issue discussed.

Deleted
    Fact: EU servers run like shit even on the best comps. If it doesn't for you, you are the 1%.

My connection is 40/40 fiber.

Quote Originally Posted by Thorzen View Post
    Fact: EU servers run like shit even on the best comps. If it doesn't for you, you are the 1%.

My connection is 40/40 fiber.
    I must be the 1% then. I have a 15/1 connection and I don't notice any lag, except for during extreme peaks like the ones happening after a maintenance when everyone is bombarding the servers.

Deleted
    I have definitely noticed lag... can be anything from a short bit of lag where everything stops and then speeds back up, to everything stopping and then suddenly my character is dead. and it definitely is an issue with servers as I have played this game with friends online and the lag has happened at the extract same time. the most annoying lag I had was when I found myself running over the same patch of grass about 10 times before the game allowed me to continue.... puts me off playing hardcore to be honest with that bullshit :S

Deleted
    Yea I'm not touching hardcore before they get the servers stable, but all 'n all I'm not complaining, it's only the first week so it's only understandable there will be issues.

And once again since we're gathering some info.

I'm running Win7 64 and sitting on 6/1 connection. It's not the dream connection but my wow latency is 70-90 moreso I've made several traceroutes to both eu.battle.net and supposedly the server (located in Switzerland apparently) and both requests time out at around 80 ms no hickups.

I'd also point out that the only time I didn't have lag and was able to experience 100 ms in Diablo 3 is when I somehow managed to start the game without compatibility mode on.