Thread: Diablo Bagspace

Diablo Bagspace

Alo,
    Just a quick question, does the bags in-game (excluding stash) get bigger or upgrade at any point?

The only bad point i have found with this game (yus only 1) is that Every 2-5mins i have to portal to empty bags.

Many thanks

Deleted
    Nope, they dont. On a side note, there is no point picking up grey or white items, they cost noting, even on highest levels.

Pick up only magics or better, don't grab any whites or greys and you can go 20+ minutes at a time.

Not to mention the feeling of having a pack filled with blue waiting to be salvaged.
    Quote Originally Posted by Henry Ford
    Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is probably why few engage in it.
    This explains a lot.

Outside of the 10k upgrades per 2 rows in stash, no.

If it makes you feel any better, it has beyond highly been improved since D2. all items take up a maximum 2 squares from what I have seen, A lot of medium sized items in D2 took anywhere from 4-8. (not sure if you already new, you probably did but still shows the improvement.)

Although can anyone answer me this? there is like 2 greyed out tabs in your stash. Does anyone know what these are for? can they be unlocked for more stash space? are they made for rollover if you have a lot of items coming out of the AH into your stash? I'm so curious as to what they do.

For reference.
    Your face when the Scoundrel is Gallagher.

Quote Originally Posted by Hodenkrieg View Post
    <stuff>
    The next tab can be bought when you've maxed out your current tab (in upgrades). The second tab costs 100k. Haven't bought the third, so can't confirm.

Quote Originally Posted by Hodenkrieg View Post
    Outside of the 10k upgrades per 2 rows in stash, no.

If it makes you feel any better, it has beyond highly been improved since D2. all items take up a maximum 2 squares from what I have seen, A lot of medium sized items in D2 took anywhere from 4-8. (not sure if you already new, you probably did but still shows the improvement.)

Although can anyone answer me this? there is like 2 greyed out tabs in your stash. Does anyone know what these are for? can they be unlocked for more stash space? are they made for rollover if you have a lot of items coming out of the AH into your stash? I'm so curious as to what they do.

For reference.
    When you max out your stash, the second tab opens for 100,000k. When you max out the second, the 3rd tab unlocks with 200,000k.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeire View Post
    Alo,
    The only bad point i have found with this game (yus only 1) is that Every 2-5mins i have to portal to empty bags.
    2-5 minutes? Umm, how about not picking up white items that sell for 2-6g? The bag doesn't get bigger and it doesn't need to. You have a free portal to town and back on demand. Stop picking up items of no value and you'll be fine.

I had the same problem OP, but I just starting pick up blues and better, now I go roughly 15-30 min between tele's to empty bags.

The only whites you should be on the lookout and picking up are potions, gems, blacksmith/jewel crafting plans, and tomes.

Ignore the greys and white equipments as you're just wasting your time and sanity.

Quote Originally Posted by Matchu View Post
    The next tab can be bought when you've maxed out your current tab (in upgrades). The second tab costs 100k. Haven't bought the third, so can't confirm.
    Quote Originally Posted by Solmyr13 View Post
    When you max out your stash, the second tab opens for 100,000k. When you max out the second, the 3rd tab unlocks with 200,000k.
    WOW! you guys just made me feel stupid. I've maxed out my first stash, after you said this I noticed down at the bottom it says "Buy Tab:100,000"

I was clearly oblivious to that. Thanks for the info!

EDIT: to OP then yes you can probably see now you can greatly improve your bag space for a price. Also like everyone else said, don't even touch whites or greys. Actually, I usually will stop every now and then and dump out any whites or greys I may have accidentally picked up. They could probably use a bit of a boost, even 25-50g may be worth my time if Im really poor. they are kind of pointless in the game right now.

Either way im not complaining, more than enough blues to fill my bags up and then some.
    Your face when the Scoundrel is Gallagher.

Quote Originally Posted by BoomChickn View Post
    Pick up only magics or better, don't grab any whites or greys and you can go 20+ minutes at a time.

Not to mention the feeling of having a pack filled with blue waiting to be salvaged.
    In the beginning (up until at least SK) picking up whites and greys isn't a bad idea. Magic items don't drop all that much and getting a nice 8-9k gold before skele can help a LOT, especially in HC. Other than that I agree. I used to watch YT vids during beta and wonder "why are they throwing away all that gold?!?!" then I got the retail copy and long before the second boss I was ignoring them as well.

good stuff aye thanks, I guess i saw shinies and wanted em all, gotta be more selective.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by BoomChickn View Post

It's actually better to sell off blues to the shop and buy crafting mats from ah. Or ignore crafting whatsoever.

People are using their 50 slots of AH storage space as extra stash or extra level 1 chars.

Quote Originally Posted by myhv View Post
    It's actually better to sell off blues to the shop and buy crafting mats from ah. Or ignore crafting whatsoever.
    This. Most blues sell for 150g+. You can buy the salvaged mats off the AH for ~20g each...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhyseh View Post
    This. Most blues sell for 150g+. You can buy the salvaged mats off the AH for ~20g each...
    Thanks for clearing that up. My friends told me that aswell, but wasnt really sure.