Need Help Setting up Fortexorcist to track Improved Soul Fire for Destruction Warlock

Hi can someone help set up how to track the certain buff? I have to to track all the debuffs/buffs I want but for some reason Improved Soul Fire will not show. I have no problems tracking buffs on my other toons but this ones stubborn. Currently I am using tell me when to track it but would just like to have this one tracking all the buffs/debuffs. Any help is appreciated.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm assuming you want to track the duration of the buff? Searching in the Forte_Warlock.lua there is this ST:RegisterBuff(85383); -- Improved Soul Fire. Now 85383 IS Improve Soul Fire if you type it into wowhead.com, but there is also another ID for Improved Soul Fire Rank 2 and that one is 18120 (if you have only Rank 1 then it's 18119), what you could do is add another line under ST:RegisterBuff(85383); -- Improved Soul Fire with ST:RegisterBuff(18120); -- Improved Soul Fire just in case it's catching 18120 and not 85383 like it is in Forte. If that doesn't work make sure you have the buff input under Spell Timer and that it's set to show.

I hope this helps somehow.
    [/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by ODDLAWL View Post
    I'm assuming you want to track the duration of the buff? Searching in the Forte_Warlock.lua there is this ST:RegisterBuff(85383); -- Improved Soul Fire. Now 85383 IS Improve Soul Fire if you type it into wowhead.com, but there is also another ID for Improved Soul Fire Rank 2 and that one is 18120 (if you have only Rank 1 then it's 18119), what you could do is add another line under ST:RegisterBuff(85383); -- Improved Soul Fire with ST:RegisterBuff(18120); -- Improved Soul Fire just in case it's catching 18120 and not 85383 like it is in Forte. If that doesn't work make sure you have the buff input under Spell Timer and that it's set to show.

I hope this helps somehow.
    Thank You!! This worked out great. I have Forte now tracking everything now.