Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Daetur View Post
    I'll try today to cross reference this list with the master list of pets available on Live on Warcraft Pets Express, and update the OP with a "missing" list.

((EDIT: Aaaand, done, OP now includes all the pets that do not appear on the list on Beta, but should be included there at some point in the future.))
    hmmmmm... thats interesting, because when i was playing beta a few days ago i had lil kt in my companions book. when i get the chance ill go look and see if hes still there and for any of those other missing ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Mimp View Post
    hmmmmm... thats interesting, because when i was playing beta a few days ago i had lil kt in my companions book. when i get the chance ill go look and see if hes still there and for any of those other missing ones.
    By all means! I can only check my own book, obviously, and I don't own any of the store pets.

A few weeks ago, when the journal was first implemented, I did have my Celestial Dragon (for example) in my book, but now he is not listed.

Quote Originally Posted by Daetur View Post
    By all means! I can only check my own book, obviously, and I don't own any of the store pets.

A few weeks ago, when the journal was first implemented, I did have my Celestial Dragon (for example) in my book, but now he is not listed.
    well, i just logged on to the betas. and lil kt isnt in my book anymore

5/24/2012 Beta build update:

All new/changed information is in red (with a few exceptions-- one removed pet listed in Green, and two renamed pets (Cockroach--> Undercity Cockroach and Shore Crawler --> Strand Crab) simply moved).

All of the previously missing Live pets are included in this build!

EDIT:

Thank you SO much, MMO-C, for featuring this list on the front page! Wow!
    I'm so happy!
    Last edited by Daetur; 2012-05-25 at 06:31 AM.

It's nice to see the whole list together. As predicted some are pretty obvious (hello small frog) but many display a sense of humor.

I can't wait to collect the pets and see these in game. I'll probably forget all the descriptions and they'll be funny again.

Deleted
    Yosh!
    Now we just need height and weight information, aswell as a picture showing how tall they are compared to your character.
    Oh and a button with their "battlecry" :P

Jokes aside, this looks really neat.

10+ Year Old Account
    awesome, great job! i was making a list on wowhead on each of their entries, but i lost hope. haha. great to see you didnt!
    Last edited by anisadora; 2012-05-25 at 10:58 AM.

Might be me, but I can't see the Razzashi Hatchling on your list.
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

Deleted
    Again, great work, thanks

Malayan Quillrat! OMG a reference to my homeland w00t

Ohmygod we get a raven pet! I've been waiting for this since forever! I'm so happy now!

I'm disappointed there is no Stoneskin Gargoyle pet (yet). You know it could be grey and slightly larger than your average pet or companion...
    Samin
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashrana View Post
    So, what would be your reaction, if you found out, that come cata release first patch, blizzard were planning to kill everyone by sending a bear through the mail?

10+ Year Old Account
    Awesome list. Thanks for all the work you put in, it's nice to be able to read all of them without having to log onto beta and work though the list.

Quote Originally Posted by Blayze View Post
    Might be me, but I can't see the Razzashi Hatchling on your list.
    Thanks for the heads up, I seem to have managed to miss it on each of my times going through the lists-- it's added now!

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    So many amazingly funny ones. But there's my team:

Murkablo:
    "When you’re confronting Murkablo or any of the Prime Murlocs, possession of a soulstone is strongly advised."

Mr. Chilly:
    "My. Chilly's appearance evokes a more civilized era, when duelists battled in tuxedos."

Speedy:
    "Slow and steady wins the race."
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Mr. Wiggles:
    "Many assume "Wiggles" refers to the motion of the pig’s posterior. They discover the true meaning when they see their own entrails."

God, I love that one=)

Larva:
    "This new arrival to Azeroth was spawned a short time ago. It seeks to thrive while awaiting its next phase of evolution."
    Could this be related to Heart of the Swarm CE? Makes me think of a Zerg larva...

The big news is that some of these confirm WoW/Starcraft are in the same fictional universe, if not the same dimension.

"Grunty:
    'Only the rarest of murlocs is able to successfully cross dimensional barriers. Fewer still return with the kind of advanced armor and weaponry possessed by Grunty.'"
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaorael View Post
    Could this be related to Heart of the Swarm CE? Makes me think of a Zerg larva...
    Interesting, I suppose it's possible, I can see how we could get that out of the description.

Updated for the 6/14 Beta build!