Lack of drops after clearing normal

Anyone else get a lack of rare or higher drops after clearing normal? ive gone 2 days trudging through nightmare and have seen 0 yellows. Also I think its weird that gear is all well below my current level. the blues that are dropping are level 33 and i'm 38 near the end of act 1 nightmare.

Deleted
    I am now level 51 in act 4 nightmare, 4th quest. I have seen so many yellows I could not possibly store them all in my 2 full bank pages. No legendaries yet tho.

You are by far the most unlucky person in Diablo 3. Lol. My wife and I both have basically an entire storage page full of rares.

You have really, really, really, really, really bad luck. You MUST be exaggerating this claim, because I came away with nearly 2 full tabs of yellows (not to mention the ones I salvaged) by the time I cleared NM and was level 52.
    I can teach you how to play, but I can't fix stupid.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, bosses are dropping a lot less loot now, but that's intentional. They are supposed to drop more loot the first time you kill them and then start dropping as much as any elite rare. Other than that I've been sharding blues and yellows like crazy tough.
    No oranges for me either.

I don't see a lower drop of rare items in NM mode and I've just started Act 3. And gear drops are based on the enemies and not your current level. It seems you are a higher than average level for Act 1 than the game expects.

Quote Originally Posted by Galbrei View Post
    Well, bosses are dropping a lot less loot now, but that's intentional. They are supposed to drop more loot the first time you kill them and then start dropping as much as any elite rare.
    This. You get a first time bonus on normal mode that gives you 2-3 rares per boss, but that goes away. At 60 you can get this kind of loot back with Nephelam Valor, but that's an entirely different topic.
    Alt-aholics Anonymous member since 2005.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...totemic/simple
    85 Restoration Shaman, Elemental off-spec.

10+ Year Old Account
    You only get the guaranteed two rares (yellows) from bosses after your FIRST kill. Rest is all RNG. I would suggest working on a Magic Find set, and just before the boss dies, quickly switch to it.

I myself have a full page of rares, waiting to be sold in the AH.
    Currently Procrastinating

not exagerating, last yellow I got was off diablo and it was a nice crossbow, but I play barb. I had to buy a weap off AH because mobs on tristam road nightmare were taking me 5-6 hits to kill.

I've gotten tons of rares/blues and even 2 legendarys in normal/nightmare

yup get so many yellows it aint funny, now legendaries is another story

my magic find is 24% and its the only/best gear i have. Does that seem low?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Harmloos View Post
    I am now level 51 in act 4 nightmare, 4th quest. I have seen so many yellows I could not possibly store them all in my 2 full bank pages. No legendaries yet tho.
    51 in Nightmare? :O

The drops are RNG, my tend to suck majority of the times, always did even in WoW.
    -K

I started Nightmare with +46 Magic Find.
    I'm now at 26-29 something Magic Find (lv36, act I). They still drop like candy. Few are useful, but they sure keep dropping.

I killed skeleton king NM with a friend last night and it didn't drop any rares. So it happens. Got 3 rares off a champion pack after that.

Deleted
    It's all random, thats part of the fun/grind. I'm farming act 1 inferno atm and drops range from a white item to a couple of blues, 1 mob even dropped 4 rares for me (5 stacks of buff) another mob actually dropped nothing at all, not even gold! (was killed on a bridge don't know if that had something to do with it O.o) Just keep at it and it will come. Anything i find with half decent stats i throw on the AH lowish so it sells fast and I still have a massive backlog of items to get rid off. Someone lower level will buy it and you can spend that gold on something else.

I'm at act 3 nightmare, got 3 legendaries so far, and so many yellows I can't even count. it's diablo, you're supposed to enjoy the grind
    Dear developers,

please nerf Rock, it's too overpowered. Paper is fine, however.
    Signed, Scissors.