Deleted

Witch Doctor build.

Hey!

I just reached Inferno today, well it was hard.

Anyway, I've been running with this build http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/calculato...dRZ!bXV!ccaZZa until now. I've found this build to be the best.

Obviously, im playing Witch Doctor as the Title says if you missed that.

But still, I just wanted to ask and see if anyone have a better build or got any suggestions to what to run in Inferno?

Regards, Forbearance.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Forbearance View Post
    Hey!

I just reached Inferno today, well it was hard.

Anyway, I've been running with this build http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/calculato...dRZ!bXV!ccaZZa until now. I've found this build to be the best.

Obviously, im playing Witch Doctor as the Title says if you missed that.

But still, I just wanted to ask and see if anyone have a better build or got any suggestions to what to run in Inferno?

Regards, Forbearance.
    Interesting build. I like how almost everyone has a different build and (probably) playstyle. Just a question though, you don't run into mana trouble with this build?

I'm having a lot of fun with this: http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/calculato...UjP!WeZ!aaaaYZ
    I'm trying to up my attack speed to get more fetish guys. I end up getting quite a lot.
    (However to do bosses etc the tree is entirely different)
    Raaaa!

Deleted
    This here is what I've been running. It worked fine through nightmare and hell. Inferno is a whole different game of fish.

Get the biggest DPS two hander you can get with Attack speed on it pref and just lol your way through Nightmare and hell. Keep everything on CD except Fetish Army, Keep these boys for Champs/rares. It dominates "trash". If you're looking for a boss/Inferno build This is what i'm using. Links: Boss fights and Trash clearing

Almost like my build !, xept I'm using Wall of zombies-Pile on * instead of your Locust and using "Jungle fortitude"-"Pierce the Veil"-"Vision Quest". So far, I'm able to solo everything, about to reach Butcher and Act I !.

Only different setup is when I have elite Frogs or spiders ( they run x5 more than you ) , I just switch Spirit Walk for Hex-Hedge Magic*.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is my build. Currently able to solo most of Act II - Inferno.
    (The Spiderling champions are just way out of reach by any build I'v tried)

http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/calculato...deS!ZVb!aacZcc

Keep dots up.
    Kite with grasp.
    When they reach and hit you use spirit walk to run through them while
    healing with soul harvest.

I'v tried countless combinations and always come back for this build.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    Interesting build. I like how almost everyone has a different build and (probably) playstyle. Just a question though, you don't run into mana trouble with this build?
    Not really no. I can spam my bears for a while, then obviously I run oom. But then everything is dead.

---------- Post added 2012-05-22 at 01:09 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Loktarok View Post
    This here is what I've been running. It worked fine through nightmare and hell. Inferno is a whole different game of fish.

Get the biggest DPS two hander you can get with Attack speed on it pref and just lol your way through Nightmare and hell. Keep everything on CD except Fetish Army, Keep these boys for Champs/rares. It dominates "trash". If you're looking for a boss/Inferno build This is what i'm using. Links: Boss fights and Trash clearing
    Interesting, I will look into these builds and test them out.

Quote Originally Posted by Loktarok View Post

You lose the buff tho if you switch specs, seems not that worth it to keep switching

Dat vision quest bro

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by artem123 View Post
    You lose the buff tho if you switch specs, seems not that worth it to keep switching
    I admit i overlooked it. That's because atm I'm just trying to kill the bosses in Inferno and not caring about the loot for now. If you want a universal build for both Bosses and Trash, This would be decent enough (Is also what I'm starting to use again). It's only one skill change and a passive. The slow is a damn life saver on mobs.

Quote Originally Posted by juzalol View Post
    This is my build. Currently able to solo most of Act II - Inferno.
    (The Spiderling champions are just way out of reach by any build I'v tried)

http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/calculato...deS!ZVb!aacZcc

Keep dots up.
    Kite with grasp.
    When they reach and hit you use spirit walk to run through them while
    healing with soul harvest.

I'v tried countless combinations and always come back for this build.
    Are you going for loot or progression? If you can remember what is and was your damage. And if you are going for loot what build did you use in Act 1? I had a usable build focused on Haunt and Spirit Barrage that cleared up to The Butcher but my DPS was too low (~9k damage) and my best attempt was about 10% HP. Ended up using the Zombie Bears cheese to kill him and got to Mahgda (sp) in Act 2 by corpse hopping trash and she was absolute cake with the same Haunt/Spirit Barrage build.