Post (Open RP) Cult of the Banished One

((Links to important factions and characters (READ ALL BIOS BEFORE STARTING):
    Factions:
    The Kli'Zarr
    The Cult of the Banished One
    Characters:
    Kevon Darkspine
    Netherlord Xi'Tozz
    Daniel Rotspine
    I will sometimes contribute to the RP, because i LOVE this kind of RP. Make sure to read all the bio's before starting. Now, without further ado, lets get this started.))

"Orikzinul! Heed my call!" Kevon Darkspine commands, as he summons his great Felgaurd Orikzinul, otherwise known as "Tank". "Why have you summoned me, master?" Orikzinul questions in a deep voice, as he enters from another dimension. "Today is the day we go do some research in Outlands. I need to know more about the Illidari." Kevon Darkspine replies. "Ranging from Artifacts to remenants." "How do you plan on getting there, Master?" Orikzinul questions. "We shall take the Zepplin to Orgrimmar. I have hired a mage to teleport us to the Dark Portal." Kevon answers as he packs his backpack.

After a couple hours of waiting for the Zepplin and for the mage to come, they made it to Outlands. There, they met up with a General of the Horde, named General Gresh Bloodaxe. "Welcome to Outlands, Forsaken. What brings you here?" Bloodaxe greets Kevon. "A better question is why are you here? Isn't the Illidari defeated?" Kevon questions. "Well, we still have some forts here. We need to claim Outlands for ourselves, and the Alliance isn't giving in." Bloodaxe explains. "We also have this strange cult nearby, they've been doing some strange things. If you could, would you go over and check them out? You look like a Warlock... Maybe you could get in." "Seems fair. I shall do my best, General." Kevon replies. "I am Kevon. Kevon Darkspine." "I am General Bloodaxe." Bloodaxe introduces himself.

The Cult Camp was not far from the Horde Encampment; in fact, it was basically right next to it. The entrance was gaurded by Felgaurds, but Orikzinul managed to talk the Gaurds into letting both Him and Kevon in. When Kevon found the High Necromancer, he made a very dramatic entrance, slowly exiting his hut with his eyes beaming a dark red. His purple robe was as purple as the tip of this High Necromancers staff. "What do you want?" The High Necromancer asks rudely. "Hello, I am Kevon, and i was wondering what you were up to." Kevon asks. The High Necromancer grunts, "Why should I tell you? That info is for us to know, and you to keep your nosey attitude out of. Now get out of here!" The High Necromancer orders. "Wait, wait! Before you go, i would just like to say something." Kevon says. "Make it quick." The High Necromancer sighs. "Being a fellow Necromancer, i'm sure you could share your secrets with me. I promise i won't tell another living soul." Kevon offers. The High Necromancer thinks it over, "Fine, i shall tell you. But if you tell anyone else, i will KILL you." The High Necromancer warns. "I am part of a... "Group" that is trying to bring back a certain "Demon" who will take Outlands for "Other Demons". Anything else is disclosed information that will only be shared by fellow members of our "Group". Now get out of my damn sight! I was in the middle of a nap."

When Kevon returned to the General, he explained what happened. "Listen, Kevon. I know you're not a clever rogue or anything, but you could've done better." Bloodaxe told Kevon when he listened to his tale. "I apologize, General, but he was very uncooperative." Kevon tried to explain, but the General wouldn't hear it. "If this guy isn't willing to spill the beans with peaceful negotiation, we will have to do this the Gresh Bloodaxe Way."
    ((Continue from this point))
    Last edited by The Devious Chicken; 2012-05-22 at 12:38 AM.
    | Main RP Character:
    Nidal Shadowdance |
    | While Forum RP'ing:
    Italics = What he's doing currently.
    Non-italics with Quotes = Talking
    Non-Italics without Quotes = Thinking |