Anyway to sell all non rare stuff quickly?

is there some way you can sell common (white and less) stuff quickly instead of having to go one by one to not accidentally sell rare stuff?

10+ Year Old Account
    Best is not to even pick them up they only sell for a couple of gold anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Decra View Post
    Best is not to even pick them up they only sell for a couple of gold anyway.
    maybe, but they usually are scattered next to gold and rare stuff, and I click everywhere on the ground to pick everything up and end up with many of that junk lol

After like level 10 when you've got enough gold to repair, just don't pick it up. And remember you don't need to click to pickup gold, just walk over it :-)

Drop them back on the ground while you're traveling.

Since mousing them over while holding down the left mouse key will pick them up, it's really impossible to avoid the useless stuffs.

What they said. Just don't bother picking them up, take a couple seconds to mouseover for gems (which really should have their own text color, oh well) and potions, and move along after.
    "I'm the Doctor. I'm a Time Lord. I'm from the planet Gallifrey in the Constellation of Kasterborous. I'm 903 years old and I'm the man who is gonna save your lives and all 6 billion people on the planet below. You got a problem with that?"

-The Doctor, Voyage of the Damned

well ok I guess i can go with some of the suggestions above

but wouldn't the best solution would be for blizzard to add a button that sells based on rarity (so like you can set in your preferences that you will only sell inferior stuff, normal stuff or less, magic stuff or less, etc)? or maybe someone can do an addon?

Quote Originally Posted by questbeater View Post
    well ok I guess i can go with some of the suggestions above

but wouldn't the best solution would be for blizzard to add a button that sells based on rarity (so like you can set in your preferences that you will only sell inferior stuff, normal stuff or less, magic stuff or less, etc)? or maybe someone can do an addon?
    there will be no addons to D3.

just a tip, learn to know and control where your mouse pointer is and what buttons you are clicking at all times. forgetting where your mouse is will get you killed in inferno.
    Quote Originally Posted by tkjnz
    If memory serves me right, a fox is a female wolf.

key "T" is useful in that case =D... sell them and come back to the action.

I don't know why it even drops junk items outside the first hour on normal... When most things drop 100+ gold, do you really want an item that sells for 2 gold, and uses 2 inventory spaces?

They just bury everything else, and you can either return to town every minute to sell them, or just leave them. But you still need to check it all because gems, crafting pages/tomes and the stuff for the hidden level are white...