Which class is your favorite to have join your group?

I'm not in Inferno Mode, but I have to admit that having Mantra of Healing (Monk) is an awesome group utility. It makes kiting elite champions a lot easier. I guess Monks aren't so popular in Inferno mode maybe?

Not sure about my favorite but my least favorite is the witch doctor. Having 5+ pets running around is annoying and even laggy (for me) if it's a full group.

If I'm on my demon hunter, I would prefer to have a barb (or monk) in my group because they are melee so I can just sit back and shoot.

I hate when another ranged joins my group (when I'm on DH) because they usually don't know where to go or don't want to lead, so then I have to be leader and tank on my DH. But when I'm on my barb, I almost insist on having a ranged with me because most of the time I am running away from the stupid abilities that the yellow/blue packs have and I can't do any dps to them.
    [23:43:22] [P] [85:Bowsjob]: If its between 2 holy pallys its gonna be a gear fight most likely

Deleted
    I'd say Witch Doctor and Monk seems to offer the best group utility.

Witch Doctor has the best crowd control, the best group buff (Big bad voodoo), high damage burst/sustained output (both single target and aoe), but clearly lacks survivability which a good tank offers.

Monks seems to have the best group buffs (especially that life regeneration mantra), and from what I've seen Monks seem to take a hit better than Barbarians, since Barbarians are more about movability rather than stationary tanking.

I think these two classes are pretty much the basis of a good group.