[Forum Game] I am an MMO Champion

This game is very basic, State why you are an MMO Champion, a Champion of MMO's, what makes you the hero of x? (Azeroth, Star Wars Galaxy, Equestria or whatever.)
    -----------------------
    I am an MMO Champion because I can tie my shoes, my Ability to tie my shoes sets me apart from the rest of the heroes of Azeroth, with my Ability to tie my shoes I will defeat the destroyer and be the Savior of Azeroth.

My shoe tying ability is unmatched by any race amongst the Alliance and the Horde, I am feared globally For my skills at Mini-Pet Battling aswell.

K GO!

I am an MMO champion because I can post topics in the right sections.

Too mean?
    "He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you." -Friedrich Nietzsche

Quote Originally Posted by Aethon View Post
    I am an MMO champion because I can post topics in the right sections.

Too mean?
    hehe too true. ^_<

I'm an MMO Champion because my post count is RIGHTEOUS. Oh wait, you mean a literal champion of MMOs.

I was good in WoW, then I was good in Rift, then I lol'd in SWTOR.

Now I'm waiting for GW2/Elder Scrolls MMO....

an imaginationgame where being able to tie shoes is something special? lol

I am an MMO Champion because I've played since 05, which makes me a veteran and thus so much more knowledgable, entitled and superior to the rest of you scrubs.

(Yes, I am making fun of the stereotypical view of veterans WoW players)
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler
    Q: But who are the forum QQers going to QQ at now?
    A: They'll find another name and still miss the point that Blizzard designs as a collective.

I am an MMO Champion because I can touch my toes, my Ability to touch my toes sets me apart from the rest of the heroes of Azeroth, with my Ability to touch my toes I will defeat the destroyer and be the Savior of Azeroth.

My toe touching ability is unmatched by any race amongst the Alliance and the Horde, I am feared globally For my skills at Walking To the Fridge aswell.