A Brief Butchering - Inferno Barb solo kill

Hey all thought I'd share a vid to inspire fellow advernturers (but mainly barbs). A Brief Butchering requires a Butcher kill under 2 minutes and can only be done on Inferno difficulty. I believe I completed this one in under a minute because I use fraps free edition which means I have to repress play every 30 secs hence the minor jump half way in the vid.

As said in the vid description, It's not my normal build. Usually I run with Furious Charge and WW. Here I decided to show off the power of WoTB and Earthquake. Also I have always used a 2 hander, never sword and board. Currently stuck on Act 2 though :P

Nicely done good sir. Congrats!

Warender - Orc Enhancement Shaman - Mal'Ganis US

Deleted
    Nice nice.

Very impressive!

Deleted
    Nice one!
    Did the same, first time I got to him on Inferno actually, Wrath + Earthquake is just crazy, esp with the +100% dmg rune on wrath.

Again, nicely done!

Deleted
    Butcher is pretty easy, but I've started hating act 2, as I can't get anywhere -.-

Yeah i'm stuck on act 2 as well. I think only way is sword and board slowly chundering through painfully.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ultimar235 View Post
    Yeah i'm stuck on act 2 as well. I think only way is sword and board slowly chundering through painfully.
    It is indeed.

I managed to kill the Butcherer in 35 seconds and I thought my damage would be enough along with adding in some extra vita/resi gear to cope with the obvious damage taken increase but nooooooooo, I got smashed on the very first pack. And when I say smashed, I mean 1 shot, and when I say 1 shot, I actually mean ONE HIT!

Hey do you mind throwing up your stats? like Str, Vitality and other stats you deem important....and nice vid man!

10+ Year Old Account
    Could you post a link for your skill setup for this?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

lawl barb sad face

You've given me hope in leveling my Barb. I just hit 55 last night and from videos I see that inferno is pretty much a Ranged fest, melee get screwed.

I am not happy with the fact we (melee) need to run sword and board, I despise tanking of any sort

10+ Year Old Account
    I have one thing to say here, MANOWAR \m/