Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by NotoriousJesus View Post
    Act 2 is going to tear you to bits unless you over-gear it Barb / Melee is in terrible state... infact we aren't melee we all have to spec throw ....
    Wow, is this really the perception that people have? That they are currently geared 'enough' for Act II+ and the only way to beat it is to overgear it?

Is it so alien for people to harbour the idea that their gear might not be up to the standard required for the next hurdle? I thought the very concept of OVERgearing was having gear beyond what was necessary, hence by definition, you don't need to be overgeared to do anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Aberration View Post
    I doubt they will nerf it. Going into this game they made it very clear that it would be very difficult, and not to be taken lightly. (Granted, some good players finished it already, props to them)
    Bosses aren't really the problems in inferno but the champion and rare spawns are.
    "Sir, we are surrounded, Sir"
    "Excellent, we can attack in every direction"

Deleted
    I sure hope they don't nerf Inferno. I'm in Hell at the moment, and I am enjoying the growing challenge enemies pose against me.

15+ Year Old Account
    Hah, this reminds me of old D2 modding days where you enthusiastically upped monster parameters with devastating effects. I used to like to mod quill beasts and these little jungle pygmies, i made them shoot over three sizes of your screen able to two shot you each. Hell elites were real hard that way!

But I understand how players feel, Blizzard has to be careful not to over-nerf though. I'd hate it if Inferno is in the end only hard for one playthrough.
    WoW: Crowcloak (Druid) & Neesheya (Paladin) @ Sylvanas EU (/ˈkaZHo͞oəl/) | GW2: Siqqa (Asura Engineer) @ Piken Square EU
    If builders built houses the way programmers built programs,the first woodpecker to come along would destroy civilization. - Weinberg's 2nd law

He seeks them here, he seeks them there, he seeks those lupins everywhere!

OK, I will not nerf inferno. Thank you for your very valuable feedback.

Deleted
    as a wizard i can't really say inferno is hard as in "you only need skills and gear to own inferno" inferno is "hard" as in "if you dont lay more cheese on that sandwitch, you are going to be adopted", some unkillable champion packs exists but i'm able to take 75% of the champion packs because class and gear, cant say i'm overly skilled, but i could say i'm above average, tho i'm only at the end of act 2 in inferno BUT i can smell a nerf to some skills/skill combos a wizard can make, dunno how other classes are surviving in inferno, cus i would have been oneshotted by almost everything if it wouldnt be for force armor<3 :P
    Last edited by mmoc76b90fa955; 2012-05-22 at 04:05 PM.