Deleted

Diablo 3: The butcher Inferno Mode under 2min Demon Hunter PoV!

Finally killed The Butcher after try of 4-5 though it would be alot harder as demon hunter but i was pretty lucky with dodge all the ability's,

i didnt know i would kill it under 2mins and also earn all the other achievements which pretty amazed me

Deleted
    got it yesterday as a wizard on second attempt without trying :P gz tho!

I'm impressed at your luckiness. You dodged ever single one of his multi-chains. Very good job. Lol at the DH sprint ability, that is cool.
    Desktop: i7 6700k @ 4.8GHz | MSI 1080ti Gaming X | EVGA Classified K | 32GB G.Skill Ripjaw V @ 3200MHz | Samsung 950 Pro 256GB (OS) Micron 2TB SSD (Games) | Seasonic 750W Titanium | Corsair 750D | Acer x34 Predator Benq PD3200U
    HIDevolution NP9877 Laptop: Delidded i7 8700k @ 4.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 1080 | 16GB G.Skill @ 2946MHz | Samsung 950 Pro 256GB (OS) 2x 500GB SSDs (Games) | 1440p 120HZ GSync Display

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetleader View Post
    I'm impressed at your luckiness. You dodged ever single one of his multi-chains. Very good job. Lol at the DH sprint ability, that is cool.
    I think it might just have a high miss rate. Killed it on Hell last night and I dodged all of the multi-chains except 2 or so, and I was at only 30% dodge.
    Quote Originally Posted by Precursor View Post
    "Fall of therzane....." ....um what? if that woman fell , god help us it will be the second cataclysm
    Words that lots of people don't seem to know the definition of:
    "Troll", "Rehash", "Casual", "Dead", "Dying", "Exploit".

10+ Year Old Account
    Good job I guess, the bosses on Inferno are a complete joke tho.

Good 30 seconds.

Deleted
    After about 50 deaths on my barbarian I killed the Butcher for the first time on inferno and got the achievement. I was dying due to low dps but with a dps build and avoiding all his big hits I got it. Felt really good especially after getting a DC at 2ish% with time left.

nice. his stupid aoe chains is what destroys us. every dh solo is always about the dodges. gl in a2.