Some help here please.

Hi.

I have that gloves: (Gloves of Liquid Smoke) with the 4 part tier 13 bonus, but recently i got that shoulder: (Mosswrought Shoulderguards) (Heroic) , its better using that shoulder? since i have the t13 gloves too, until i get the Gloves Heroic?

Thanks for help.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Apalux View Post
    Hi.

I have that gloves: (Gloves of Liquid Smoke) with the 4 part tier 13 bonus, but recently i got that shoulder: (Mosswrought Shoulderguards) (Heroic) , its better using that shoulder? since i have the t13 gloves too, until i get the Gloves Heroic?

Thanks for help.
    Would actually help us understand better if you are either a mage,warlock or priest just saying .

Quote Originally Posted by Oculusdeath View Post
    Would actually help us understand better if you are either a mage,warlock or priest just saying .
    His thread is in the Priest forums dude... lol

Deleted
    Well this is the priest forum so...

If all your tier items are normal modes, yes, use the Morchok shoulders on heroic with the rest is t13 shadow.

Yes i am a priest, thats why a post here

Quote Originally Posted by eErike View Post
    If all your tier items are normal modes, yes, use the Morchok shoulders on heroic with the rest is t13 shadow.
    Yes my tier items are normal, so i will use that shoulders and test that, thanks!