Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    My first and only skin is Frozen Terror Nocturne... I didn't like his original skin, and since he is really fun to junle with and have great ganks i figured i might aswell buy it... I already have a lot of champions so i figured i would rather use my RP on a great skin rather than get another champ...

No regrets

10+ Year Old Account
    Tango TF.
    To much badass to pass up for one of my favorite champions.

10+ Year Old Account
    sanguine garen later bought brolaf because cardboard axes also old lady WW

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Amanaki View Post
    My first and only skin is Frozen Terror Nocturne... I didn't like his original skin, and since he is really fun to junle with and have great ganks i figured i might aswell buy it... I already have a lot of champions so i figured i would rather use my RP on a great skin rather than get another champ...

No regrets
    I am not a fan of Nocturne's base skin. So I also purchased Frozen Terror Nocturne!

---------- Post added 2012-05-23 at 02:19 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by AppleBobApple View Post
    Tango TF.
    To much badass to pass up for one of my favorite champions.
    I am quite jealous! I really want that to go on sale so I can get it!

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Jack of Hearts Twisted Fate was the first one I bought back when Gate was on E. I have way to many skins these days to remember all by heart ._. but Jack of Hearts is still the best skin ever.

Deleted
    Battle Regalia Poppy. I saw the skin on sale and thought "looks awesome" then i tried the champ (who happened to be free this week), found out i liked to play her and then bought both the champ and the skin :P (champ with IP)
    Never tried the champ before i noticed the skin, as i dont fully like her original skin.

Deleted
    Prom queen Annie. Super cute.

I was thinking of robots and chickens, so I bought Hextech Anivia. She's so ballin' with that skin.
    My General Gaming Blog *Latest Updated: 9/25/14*

Earthrune Skarner, Sandstorm Kat, Wicked Lulu. These are my absolute favorites.

I think the first skin I ever bought was the Frozen Shen skin, back on my old NA account. Haven't played that account for ages though, since my friends wanted to move to the EU server.

On my current account, the first skin I bought was Ironscale Shyvana. I just love her hairstyle with that skin (wish they'd remove the stupid helmet from the new one and give it the same hairstyle :P).

Dreadnight Garen

Quote Originally Posted by Perath View Post
    On my current account, the first skin I bought was Ironscale Shyvana. I just love her hairstyle with that skin (wish they'd remove the stupid helmet from the new one and give it the same hairstyle :P).
    I give you that. She does look a lot cooler without that derpy helmet. Also, there's going to be a new skin of her in the future. It's a really nice one that's based off of dark flames.
    My General Gaming Blog *Latest Updated: 9/25/14*

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nairobi13 View Post
    Prom queen Annie. Super cute.
    SUPER CUTE! I own Reverse Annie. I thought it was too funny not to get. But Prom Queen is very cute.

The two bundles full of champions and one extra skin. But besides THAT, and the free promotions, I bought Morgana's skin where it shows her pre-exile.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Undertaker Yorick, dont play him much anymore but he is still lots of fun to play on occasion

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrant402 View Post
    I am not a fan of Nocturne's base skin. So I also purchased Frozen Terror Nocturne!
    I own every Nocturne skin, but Frozen Terror has to be my favorite. I just love that bladed nightmare.

I believe the name of the skin is... Sabretusk Sejuani? In any case, that was the one, and shortly after I picked up Volcanic Wukong.

10+ Year Old Account
    A cornfield by a raceway with a tornado flying through (Indiana)
    The first skin I actually bought was Enchanted Galio, I think. Still one of my favorites. I love the color. I don't have many skins but I tend to get them on sale if I use the champion and I think the skin is neat. My eventual goal is one skin for all of my ~8 favorite toons.

My favorite skin is probably Corporate Mundo, but I don't even own Mundo yet.
    Light or darkness...which are you blinded by?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenai View Post
    The first skin I actually bought was Enchanted Galio, I think. Still one of my favorites. I love the color. I don't have many skins but I tend to get them on sale if I use the champion and I think the skin is neat. My eventual goal is one skin for all of my ~8 favorite toons.

My favorite skin is probably Corporate Mundo, but I don't even own Mundo yet.
    Good favorite skin I plan to pick up Corporate Mundo someday.
    And I think Galio is a lot of fun with a good team so good first skin!

10+ Year Old Account
    A cornfield by a raceway with a tornado flying through (Indiana)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrant402 View Post
    Good favorite skin I plan to pick up Corporate Mundo someday.
    And I think Galio is a lot of fun with a good team so good first skin!
    One of my first ever non-Bot games I was somewhat miserable because I was solo top Karma with the wrong Summoner spells vs a decent (better than me at the time anyway) Blitzcrank and Teemo and they were eating me alive. It was all I could do to not feed.

Then Corporate Mundo comes out of the jungle as they moved in on the tower again. "MUNDO SELL! RAWR!"

Since I actually somewhat knew what I was doing with someone else around to support and they had left me at about 45% health so I had a decent AP boost, they were obliterated. And they didn't learn, they tried to get me over and over again and Mundo was fed every time they did. He was like 9/1/1 and i was 1/2/10 before the 20 min mark and their team just surrendered.

That timing + his quotes and the sheer terror of Blitzcrank + Teemo left me with a huge grin the rest of the night. I feel like I owe it to LoL to buy that skin.
    Last edited by Kenai; 2012-05-24 at 06:19 AM.
    Light or darkness...which are you blinded by?