None! Stop smoking! It will kill you

Deleted
    Try Davidoff, but better stop smoking

Quote Originally Posted by dragon171 View Post
    None! Stop smoking! It will kill you
    Being alive will kill you...

---------- Post added 2012-05-23 at 04:33 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by LocNess View Post
    Because x years down the line when she/he is in bed coughing up a lung, dying of cancer and can barely breath, the thought may cross their head, "Maybe I should have quit altogether...".
    Maybe the OP will not end up like that...George Burns smoked for 70 years of his 100 year life and did not end up like that...

Maybe the OP will be happy even if they do end up like that...

If you are not happy being around people who smoke, maybe you should stay away from them?
    Last edited by crica; 2012-05-23 at 09:49 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cherrysoul View Post
    Coz smoking Weed doesn't damage your lungs?(which is the part of smoking that causes cancer) O.o
    Currently available evidence suggests that marijuana smoking actually doesn't cause very much damage, though why exactly it doesn't isn't yet known.

Quote Originally Posted by Protoman View Post
    Second hand smoke is just anti-smoking propaganda.... unless your boxing your car with the windows closed or standing right next to someone, or in a bar where everyone is smoking, it's not something you gotta worry about. They got people convinced you can get second hand smoke just from other peoples clothes who smoke lol, people will believe anything.
    It's called 3rd hand smoke and it does exist. Try reupholstering a car that has been driven by a smoker for a few years. You'll find quite adequate evidence of its existence in the form of fucking everything being utterly impregnated with tar and shit.

Quote Originally Posted by bynary View Post
    switch to weed, less harmful and completely harmless if you vape. Also its way better
    I won't bother finding you the research papers that link weed to increased chances of mental health

In the UK, I smoked L&B golds, Cutters Choice, or Golden Virginia. In Australia I smoke Winfield Red, then moved to blue - Occasionally find a pouch of Golden Virginia at the tobacconists. I have just ordered a nicotine Vaporizer however. A lot cleaner and I still get my fix without doing too much damage.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Go put some pants on.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lots of people gave you a lot of options, but this is turning into an anti smoking/weed debate so closing.

PS: Newports =]