[Possible lore spoiler] Whos your favorite follower, and why?

As the title says, which follower is your favorite to keep you company while you are soloing?
    Is it because of their gameplay mechanics, or their character (lore/ random banters) or both?

I put spoiler on the title just so we can talk about the story behind the followers that others may not have yet discovered themselves

I personally really like the scoundrel, although he really doesnt 'help' me too much in battle as a barb >.< His character is very amusing and anytime we run in to a rare champ and he shouts 'For Profit!' I chuckle a bit. (His back story about he and his brother was quite interesting as well, although it is a pretty typical 'brothers in conflict' story I guess)

On the other hand, I like the enchantress for her CCs that help me get through the tougher difficulties

Who is your choice?

I run with the templar 99% of the time on my barbarian, mostly due to his heals and +fury gen. I kinda wish I could justify bringing the other two along, just for personality (particularly scoundrel, though enchantress has some interesting things to say), though, but I just find that their passives don't compare enough to the templar's. Least not on "progression" content (e.g. working through nightmare atm). Could change in Hell.
    The pen is mightier than the sword, especially if properly sharpened and in the hands of a well trained ninja.