Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I think one time earlier last week I had an issue where nothing would turn up. hitting search once or twice would fix it. Never had an issue since, never had a time out in AH. I know its fun to push blame around but I mean connection issues on their end isn't really far-fetched. Obviously blizzard's servers have been unstable but its the same with the error issues. Ive got a decent number of hours in the game, along with both my roommates and my girlfriend who haven't had a single Error 37 since the morning following launch.

Just seems strange, either everyone I know is incredibly lucky and is only playing when the servers aren't in this state of complete disrepair, or something is happening on your end that isn't happening on mine. Not saying its you or blizzard, just saying its anyone's call really.
    Your face when the Scoundrel is Gallagher.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by nachoo View Post
    Dude quit the game if you dont like it, because we dont care.
    To be honest I don't care that you don't care. But as for blizzard, it would be absolutely horrid customer support and bad service to let this shot go on.

Quote Originally Posted by Howdyho View Post
    no matter what the money-grubbing developers have publicly said to gain the blind trust of the fanboys
    Stop digging yourself into a less and less creditability hole please.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Belisarius565 View Post
    Stop digging yourself into a less and less creditability hole please.
    How about you actually stick to the topic of fixing the auction house instead of personal attacks?

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Haha "Howdyho" is soooooo funny dude. 10/10 troll.
    Last edited by Aj0000; 2012-05-23 at 03:48 AM. Reason: Spellig error.

Deleted
    To the people complaing about AH making you have to play online: You are not playing online because of the AH, you are playing online because Blizzard don't want the same piracy copy extravaganza as with D2.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Proberly View Post
    To the people complaing about AH making you have to play online: You are not playing online because of the AH, you are playing online because Blizzard don't want the same piracy copy extravaganza as with D2.
    Well that's just plain stupid considering DRM do nothing to actually prevent piracy. In fact there's a huge amount of people who pirate it on principal alone just because the DRM is so horrid.

15+ Year Old Account
    How about you actually stick to the topic of fixing the auction house instead of personal attacks?
    And yes, by default it is a single player game, no matter what the money-grubbing developers have publicly said to gain the blind trust of the fanboys.
    Oh, you're fun.

But seriously, as entertaining as you are, you are still wrong. The game is whatever the developers say it is. It is your choice to either play the game and accept that, or not play the game in protest of what they have said. Online only is for the integrity of the game for everyone, and being online all the time isn't that much of a stretch anymore. Just please, get over it. It will make you a much happier person once you accept things that will not change, and do not have a reason to change.

BS, it all about the RMAH, period!

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Very well said, Eis.

You just personally attacked someone, then got mad when they responded with a personal attack. I am confus....
    Your face when the Scoundrel is Gallagher.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottsdaleHokie View Post
    BS, it all about the RMAH, period!
    Ummmmmm.. Yeah cuz it's not easier to stop the pirating of a game that makes you sign in online....... (<<<<< SARCASM<<<<<)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eis View Post
    Oh, you're fun.

But seriously, as entertaining as you are, you are still wrong. The game is whatever the developers say it is. It is your choice to either play the game and accept that, or not play the game in protest of what they have said. Online only is for the integrity of the game for everyone, and being online all the time isn't that much of a stretch anymore. Just please, get over it. It will make you a much happier person once you accept things that will not change, and do not have a reason to change.
    Yeah it looks much better than "HELLO GUYS WE ARE IMPLEMENTING THIS CHANGE TO GET SHITLAODS OF MONEY IN THE LONG RUN" -> "Oh and we won't be making any content patches, this isn't World of Warcraft. Only content patches you can be expecting are the expansions in the future" As great as your "But seriously, as entertaining as you are, you are still wrong" argument was (lol), I bet everyone just believes these decisions have nothing to do with milking the consumers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well that's just plain stupid considering DRM do nothing to actually prevent piracy. In fact there's a huge amount of people who pirate it on principal alone just because the DRM is so horrid.
    Actually its not dumb, because you have to connect to blizzards servers to even play diablo 3. The only thing someone can do is make a fake diablo 3 server just like all the fake wow servers out there :P and we both know that those arnt very fun.
    "BC was a hot chick that took alot of work but was rewarding in the end, Cata is the drunk chick that supplied similar results with less effort." -couldnt have said it better.

Quote Originally Posted by TEHPALLYTANK View Post
    Give up trying to understand her, women tend to handle problems with emotion rather than logic.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hodenkrieg View Post
    You just personally attacked someone, then got mad when they responded with a personal attack. I am confus....
    And how exactly did I commit such a "personal attack"?

It is possible that you are wrong... Partially. It's hard to say what came first- the ah or the drm to stop piracy. But it being online only is not simply due to any one thing.

And I would put money on seeing more single player PC games require an internet connection coming out in the future.
    'Cause what the world needs now
    is a new Frank Sinatra
    so I can get you in bed.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah it looks much better than "HELLO GUYS WE ARE IMPLEMENTING THIS CHANGE TO GET SHITLAODS OF MONEY IN THE LONG RUN" -> "Oh and we won't be making any content patches, this isn't World of Warcraft. Only content patches you can be expecting are the expansions in the future"
    ... That feel when you let the hate flow through you.... LOL dude.. seriously, how are you coming up with this trolling material.. It is losing it's humor as you continue on though.... Some people are taking you seriously..

If you like the single player aspect so much, why are you using the AH...you can play just fine w/o it and that would seem to suit you

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by fadingintofall View Post
    It is possible that you are wrong... Partially. It's hard to say what came first- the ah or the drm to stop piracy. But it being online only is not simply due to any one thing.

And I would put money on seeing more single player PC games require an internet connection coming out in the future.
    Also there's this underlying fact:

Harming the normal customers because of piracy with the online DRM -> money-grubbing fools who exploit their customers
    online only single player because of the RMAH -> just moneygrubbing fools who exploit their customers

---------- Post added 2012-05-23 at 03:59 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Bormes View Post
    If you like the single player aspect so much, why are you using the AH...you can play just fine w/o it and that would seem to suit you
    The point is that my single player experience is being ruined by the server instability, constant maintenances and other crap due to the fact that it's only there because the auction house will make them money. The point is that it's there hindering the game and it doesn't even work.

And how exactly did I commit such a "personal attack"?
    Me saying; how you give your comments, especially the first comment you made in this thread about "borderline offensive" just makes you less creditable, and me saying you are losing credibility is a personal attack?

Forgot to mention, you keep on bashing Blizzard employees, just stop.