Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by obdigore View Post
    Touche. I certainly missed it if she did.
    tbh I'm not sure if it was the op or not, but she said (and I say she due to a feminine user name) something about not what they created thread for and asked a mod to lock.

edit: I was right! Victory nap.
    'Cause what the world needs now
    is a new Frank Sinatra
    so I can get you in bed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Howdyho View Post
    Yes when you're online in a single player game shit happens. Especially when the greedy company didn't bother to have back up servers or even sufficient amount of servers for the launch.
    Yeah, because it's greedy to not have enough servers for launch when they will likely NEVER have that large of a load again. Even since the first day, I have never, not even during peak hours, had an issue with not being able to log on. And D3 is NOT a single player game. D3 is an online multiplayer game that you can play by yourself. That is what Blizzard has always intended.

As for the AH, none of my friends, nor myself have had any issues with it. I'm not saying there's not anything wrong, but its not an across the board thing. It's more than likely a combination issue on the part of both Blizzard's servers and the setup (ISP being a big culprit, but firewalls can also be a big issue as well) of the consumer.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well..this thread has gone all over the place. It wasn't even constructive to begin with, closing.