so I think diablo killed my comp

Days 1 and 2 no latency issues what so ever,

Day 3 and on its very spikey here and there and ya spikey on elite packs in inferno mode = rapage....

Logged onto wow tonight for the tuesday 8/8h ds clear... and ya seems even wow caught the spikey bug....

So I cant help but wonder if diablo 3 ruined my comp.... :/

In diablo 3 comp ran at 54-63*C and in wow it runs between 38-43*C are these temps bad? I mean my macbook right now is running at 43...

also my comp specs are

AMD Phenom II 3.3ghz
    8g ram
    Nvidia Gtx560

Keep in mind your internet might be having problems too.

As for your computer though, those specs look fine for D3. It does admittedly look a bit hot though. Have you changed any of your graphics settings to see if that helps?
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    Noodles and chocolate milk is the breakfast of Champions.
    Super Brony Friendfinder

ive set them all to low, and still nothing, the one thing i noticed is my gpu meter for nvidia says its running at 30% but when i go into the control panel theres no way to adjust it, anyone knw a way to change it

10+ Year Old Account
    I had the exact same problems, was getting huge hangups in raid which was real annoying. People in my home have been complaining of internet issues as well since the game launched. It is weird for sure but I am moving my computer to my new home with an even better internet connection so hoping that clears up anything.

maybe it is the internet, running comcast cable tho

Is it your latency going up or is it more graphical? It seems like you are hitting the max operating temperature for that cpu, but your cpu should just scale back or turn off all together, it should not stay scaled back once it has cooled down. Had a rather old computer once and it just turned it self off when over heating, i don't believe cpus slow down when damaged, more likely just die out right(could be wrong).

I think its more likely your internet connection, try turning your modem off for a while.

ya ima reset the modem, I hope its not the motherboard 0.o

Kind of in the same situation. I have noticed some lag issues, but for me, it is more video lag. Had no issues on high settings for the first 3-4 days unless I played with a witch doctor and all their spiders. Then it got really hot a couple days. Now, even bumping my settings down to load, it is hanging for half a second or so at least once or twice a minute.
    It's a laptop and still under warranty, so I can get it fixed.....I just have to live without my PC for a bit and hope when it comes back, they actually fixed it and didn't just decide that there is display so it's good.