Making some noise.

So, a riddle in this thread got me thinking about something that's pretty damn stupid and unfair about achievements.

I'd like to present you with this chap's armoury: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...D1%87/advanced

I don't mean to cause offence by linking his armoury, nor do I know the guy. In fact, I don't really care to learn how to pronounce his username.

However, one thing I can't help but notice is that he's 5 achievements away from effectively "completing" the whole damn game as it is right now - at least as far as achievements go, and here's hoping he'll be completing four of them next month.

"Four achievements? But when will be be getting the fifth?", you ask. The answer is never. Because the fifth achievement is Hero of the Alliance: Vicious. And it no longer exists in game.

Looking at the total number of achievements present in the game, it comes in at a total of 1401. That isn't even a nice, round number, like say 1400. And it stinks of Blizzard leaving something in just to cock block the poor guy, and others who are close to his position.

So I ask you, achievements section, or even MMO-Champion as a whole, are you willing to help make some noise to help this guy out? And what do you think it will take to get Blizzard's attention and some action on this matter?

If there's any kind of enthusiasm whatsoever, I'll be logging into my female dwarf and posting a thread about this on the WoW forums tomorrow night when I get home (GMT+8) and linking here. However if you feel passionate about this matter, by all means feel free to do so.

I wonder what that toon's /played is...

Deleted
    I beleive that in mop those achievements will change into 1 general "Finish a rated BG season in the top 0.5% of the ladder.", instead of one achievement for every season.

Deleted
    I found it quite strange how it didn't become a FoS after that season was over.

It is stupid how that if you want to be top for points you need to be alliance for an extra zone achievement.
    Last edited by mmoc96d9417703; 2012-05-24 at 08:16 PM.

Every mount drop FOS and what looks like every server first... this guy is impressive

Quote Originally Posted by Squigglyo View Post
    Every mount drop FOS and what looks like every server first... this guy is impressive
    He is. However, it looks like the enthusiasm of the player base to actually have this mess fixed is rather lacking... Or maybe they're all too busy playing D3.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Squigglyo View Post
    In real life?

10+ Year Old Account
    That acheive should have been moved to FoS section after the season. AFAIC once he gets those last four acheivable cheives, he's complete. Hopefully Blizz will get him the recognition he deserves with it.
    Kaeliri
    Sturmgrenadier Officer
    www.sghq.org
    Join a 10+ year old adult gaming syndicate in the domination of the MMO world

He's one of six people in the world that are stuck 15215 achievement points right now. They've done it before back in Wrath when someone completed all achievements where they recognized them. If you want to find out the people with the most achievement points on what server just use guildox.com

So, back to it. Our friend is now missing only 1 achievement.

Deleted
    So clarify you all, it's an ''armory bug''. Because in-game he can only see 1400 achievements possible to complete. in-game he can only see 1 general "Finish a rated BG season in the top 0.5% of the ladder."

Who has the most Feats?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Talimar View Post
    Who has the most Feats?
    This person has 106 FoS'. Currently the most in the world.