Deleted

Demon Hunter Belial Inferno Solo

Patch 1.0.1.9558
    They should make it harder(ALOT), imo. Whats ur oppinion?

EDIT: if u pay attention, it says: Diablous was slain by Belial. Yes, it is me in the video.
    Last edited by mmoc8bf237a767; 2012-05-23 at 08:45 PM.

I don't think it needs to be harder. That DH was just hitting for a shit ton.

Deleted
    Why is everybody so obsessed about making things "ez mode" or "harder"..
    Omg this is to easy..
    Dude this is to hard...

STFU allrdy and play the game.. just enjoy it..

Quote Originally Posted by Fuger View Post
    I don't think it needs to be harder. That DH was just hitting for a shit ton.
    Did I saw 135k??? Holy sh!!! lol

His health globe never moved too. Now, I think my barbarian is a little bit jealous

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Diablous View Post
    Whats ur oppinion?
    My opinion is that if you haven't done this yourself, and if you don't know what went behind doing it, then don't ask for nerfs or buffs. Even if this was your kill, on your character, and you honestly feel like it's too easy, then roll a barbarian and go try and do the same. Let's see if you want to make the boss harder then.

Bosses don't matter. Go do Vortex/Jailor/Arcane/Molten packs.

the fact that you have no stack of NV means you are changing your spec specifically for the boss, and it is not a viable spec to actually play with.

also, bosses have never been the hardest part of inferno. it has always and will always be the elite packs.
    Quote Originally Posted by tkjnz
    If memory serves me right, a fox is a female wolf.

10+ Year Old Account
    While that is a very nice kill, the fact that you get achievements for doing it like that, i.e. avoiding everything already shows that it's designed that way intentionally. I see no problem with playing excellently and beating the boss.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiev View Post
    This is so true, majority of the bosses are ez-mode.
    -K

10+ Year Old Account
    I dont know why people are so proud of boss kills. . . . I died on Belial ONCE in nightmare because I didnt realize the explosions hit a little harder. . . . Bosses are a joke and are only there for story. Drop a pack champs and come back with a video of that plz. I have yet to down a pack of champs in under 3 deaths in Inferno. And the ONLY reason I only died 3 times is because they were jailer/Vortex/Waller/Frost and didnt do alot of pbaoe damage. Try taking out a Plagued/Molten/Desecrator/Frost without dying solo and you might get some respect.
    Last edited by Beazy; 2012-05-23 at 04:09 PM.

Give me that gear and I'll roflstomp any content that guy struggles with. If you outgear the content, of course it'll be easy. Isn't that part of the game?

As for commenting on Inferno difficulty in general, I can not. Ever since I dinged 60 I've been nothing but a boosting slave to people on my friends list that was far bigger than I ever imagined. I did try Belial on Inferno when another 60 friend needed help on him, and it was nothing like shown in the video. But I have more mid-20 items than not.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Morogoth View Post
    Did I saw 135k??? Holy sh!!! lol

His health globe never moved too. Now, I think my barbarian is a little bit jealous
    his health globe cannot move, it's binary.

He's got ~act 4 gear and 50+k dmg.

Obviously he can down a boss from act 2.

I struggled as fuck with my 700 dps bow and it took me 3 hours to down him, this guy makes it look faceroll.

This. Any elites with vortex/molten in Inferno is probably harder than any bosses. Also with the nerfs incoming to demon hunter, wizard, and monk, people will be crying when trying to do inferno.

the DH just has disgusting gear

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Is that your kill? Is that hardcore? No? Come back when you cleared inferno in hardmode. As long as you can die without punishment again, and again and again and again, no game can ever be "hard" enough. Short of tuning it to unbeatable.

That is my opinion.
    yea, my kill. took me few deaths to kill him

---------- Post added 2012-05-23 at 08:46 PM ----------

This is what I mean, the elites are way more harder than the bosses. I would like to have bosses as hard, but thats just my oppinion.

---------- Post added 2012-05-23 at 08:48 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by finbarr View Post
    This. Any elites with vortex/molten in Inferno is probably harder than any bosses. Also with the nerfs incoming to demon hunter, wizard, and monk, people will be crying when trying to do inferno.
    The point of this video, was to kill the boss AFTER the nerfs.