• 8.5 / 10

1 4.76%
  • 9 / 10

9 42.86%
  • 9.5 / 10

5 23.81%
  • 10 / 10

1 4.76%

A week after release, what do you give D3? (poll)

It has been a week after release, things may be calming down. What do you score D3 as?

(one thing i noticed, as the level increases, so does the time needed to do each level so the game in later levels IE Hell are longer..just saying)

9/10. I think the PC gamer review summed up pretty much everything I liked and didn't like in a nutshell, really. Definitely more fun AT LAUNCH than 1.0 D2 was.

9/10, it will be a 9.5 for sure when they release the pvp.

for
    core game-play 9
    story 7.5
    graphics 8
    ascetics 8
    sound 10
    replay-ability 9
    functionality 8
    implementation 6

Overall 8/10

Good overall game and definitely one that will stick around, but the poor implementation and short storyline with no differentiation between (my personal experience) Normal to Inferno Act1 is disappointing in the modern style of the RPG/Dungeoncrawler. Furthermore, the lack of a structure to prevent 'impossible packs' on Hell/Inferno is annoying, but expected.

Would I recommend it? Yes.
    Would I say that it will be my 'main' game as H3, WoW and Sc2 have been. No.
    CPU: i7 3930k@4.4 Mobo: Rampage IV X79 RAM: 32GB Ripjaw @ 1600Mhz GPU: EVGA 780ti SC SSD: 128GB M4

Deleted
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-for-a-verdict

Please use this older thread. It was on 4th page so I am not surprised you missed it, but thread already exists nontheless.

8/10

Great game and fun to play through on normal. I'm also enjoying nightmare so far but am no longer paying attention to story. I would give it a 9/10 if random disconnects didn't reset the maps I was working so hard to fully clear (if it only did that when you signed out or gave you at least a minute to get back in). I like doing full clear maps and it has been annoying to do them 3 or 4 times during launch.

Looking forward to finishing nightmare on my own so that my guildies and I can start working on hell together.

I would definitely recommend the game.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Harmloos View Post
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-for-a-verdict

Please use this older thread. It was on 4th page so I am not surprised you missed it, but thread already exists nontheless.
    Closing because of this