Deleted

Tips to Playing in Harcore Mode

First off, there's nothing like the rush you get from knowing that if you're not at the top of your game you will use your character.....forever! Fact, playing in hardcore mode makes the game more edgy. It also makes campaigns with your friends more enjoyable and more engaging since each one of you is forced to play at their best because if anybody makes a mistake you can die. There's also an increased feeling of "team spirit" as its you and your team against all that Diablo 3 is going to through at you. Trust me… hardcore characters have only ONE life. No second chances.

Tip#1 Be Over prepared!!

That's right, If you plan on going head firtst into every fight int Hardcore mode then you are gonna die before you reach level 7 . In Hardcore Mode you need to be at the highest level, items and experience before moving on so be sure to take your time.

Tip#2 Pick your team wisely.

Try your best to get players with skills and abilities that complement those of your strongest character. That way the odds of you coming a across something that your team is completely vulnerable to is kept to a minimum.

Tip#3 Buy a guide

Why leave your life or death to trial and error? A true warrior doesn’t just go by their sixth senses – they KNOW the game.There is an awesome new guide that Peng Joon (a famed gamer) has created. Have you checked it out? If you haven’t, I strongly suggest that you read on:

Let me put it this another way – if you’re serious about being among the truly elite DIABLO 3 players, the guys that everyone watches on YouTube, talks about in forums, and dominates the dungeons, these guides need to be in your computer right this moment
    -url snip-
    Hundreds of pages of in-depth strategies will ensure you are among the best players in Diablo 3.
    Get ready to rack up the best items!
    Last edited by Dakia; 2012-05-23 at 03:38 PM.

Smells like an advertisement to me. :P

1 post, telling me to buy a guide. No thanks. I would rather just practice on Normal, find what works for me, not what some guide tells me to do, then when I have it down perfect on regular and am not dieing, go build an identical guy in HC and replicate what I laready know to work for me.

I am Murloc!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Please don't advertise on MMOC