GW2 Beta Problems

Hey I'm not sure how to find the download location for GW2 so I'm just here to ask

I've registered beta on 10th of May and I received an e-mail saying "The game client will be available shortly; we will send you an e-mail with a download link."

It's been 13 days already and I've yet to receive an e-mail from Anet ?

Does it normally work like that or did it maybe get bugged on sending an e-mail ?

Quote Originally Posted by Mif View Post
    Thank you very much

last BWE they sent out the download link in the email they sent anounceing the BWE date. I doubt they've resent those emails yet to new purchasers only so probably not buged, just no BWE yet to warent sending out the DL link. Still as mif posted you can find it at that link reguardless of email.

Who is John Galt?

Client download

Hello! I am new to the forums, but not new to gaming. I have been waiting for GW2 for a long time! Anyway, I preordered last night, and I recieved an email stating "The game client will be available shortly; we will send you an e-mail with a download link. " I have yet to recieve the email. How long does it usually take? Just want to make sure it's nothing I need to contact customer support about at this time. Thanks!

10+ Year Old Account
    See this thread which asks the exact same question.
    Resurrected Holy Priest