Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    one of the best posts ever, and so true.
    "your bin was too full, so we wont take it, leaving it to overflow even more for 2 weeks" so fucking stupid. we actually ahve 2 wheelie bins though, stole one from some people who moved out accross the road, so we can now have double the amount of rubbish! \o/

---------- Post added 2012-05-25 at 11:19 PM ----------

anyone army/RM here based in Devon?
    I used to be based in plymouth when I was in the navy, does that count?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH1471 View Post
    I used to be based in plymouth when I was in the navy, does that count?
    wait, was you in the navy and army? that's some dedication!

Deleted
    wait, was you in the navy and army? that's some dedication!
    Yup, I did my first cycle in the Submarine service as an Engineer, based at HMS drake in Plymouth. I used the navy to pay for my degree, then applied for the Army, I got in and I have enjoyed it ever since. I currently live in Portsmouth because I love those Navy towns, My Partner is A Lieutenant commander Surgeon in the navy and my Father in law is ex SBS. You can take the boy out of the navy.......

What colour is the boat house at hereford?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1MkjmbdHUM
    sean didnt know

Deleted
    Yup, I did my first cycle in the Submarine service as an Engineer, based at HMS drake in Plymouth. I used the navy to pay for my degree, then applied for the Army, I got in and I have enjoyed it ever since. I currently live in Portsmouth because I love those Navy towns, My Partner is A Lieutenant commander Surgeon in the navy and my Father in law is ex SBS. You can take the boy out of the navy.......
    thats pretty cool, i don't know of any of my relatives that were in military and back to the plymouth think, it doesnt count :P plymouth is 90% a shit hole.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Suggs View Post
    Hehe, those fools. The boathouse is the unofficial nickname of the local pub the SF drink at.

---------- Post added 2012-05-25 at 11:37 PM ----------

thats pretty cool, i don't know of any of my relatives that were in military and back to the plymouth think, it doesnt count :P plymouth is 90% a shit hole.
    I hated plymouth, I remember that there was a local competition to win a prize, see who could throw an onion furthest into the sea. Fuck, the people that turned up really were retarded. One woman was asked to carry a bag of onions from one warehouse to the dock yard, Einstein there decided to drag the sack rather than carry it. Of course the concrete wore the sack away and the onions fells all over the floor, stupid bitch keeps walking dragging an empty sack.

"what colour is the boathouse at Hearford?" WHere the fuck is Hearford? I have heard of Hereford, but Hearford?
    Last edited by mmoca51a6f9f4d; 2012-05-25 at 10:42 PM.

Deleted
    Hehe, those fools. The boathouse is the unofficial nickname of the local pub the SF drink at.

---------- Post added 2012-05-25 at 11:37 PM ----------

I hated plymouth, I remember that there was a local competition to win a prize, see who could throw an onion furthest into the sea. Fuck, the people that turned up really were retarded. One woman was asked to carry a bag of onions from one warehouse to the dock yard, Einstein there decided to drag the sack rather than carry it. Of course the concrete wore the sack away and the onions fells all over the floor, stupid bitch keeps walking dragging an empty sack.

"what colour is the boathouse at Hearford?" WHere the fuck is Hearford? I have heard of Hereford, but Hearford?
    haha, that pretty much sums up the west country...