Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

Mists of Pandaria Beta - Build 15726

Diablo 3 - Diablo III - Massive Hotfix List

Mists of Pandaria Beta - Build 15726
    A new beta build will be deployed on beta realms soon.

Warlock Challenge Mode Armor
    As always, this is an early and very incomplete preview. We will update with a nicer version later on.

Tier 14 Hunter Armor
    As always, this is an early and very incomplete preview. We will update with a nicer version later on.

Tier 14 Druid Armor

New Creatures

New and Updated Maps

Achievement Changes
    Originally Posted by MMO-Champion
    Cooking
    Professions

Spell Changes
    Death Knight (Forums)
    • Frost Fever now scales with level and has a spec dependent tooltip.

Major Glyphs

Druid (Forums)
    • Astral Storm damage decreased by 10%.
    • Healing Touch now costs 28.9% of base mana, up from 25.5%.
    • Hurricane damage has been increased by 10%.
    • Incarnation: King of the Jungle now also removes the positional requirement of Ravage.
    • Lifebloom - Heals the target for (6,210 + 5.7% of SP) over 10 sec. When Lifebloom expires or is dispelled, the target is instantly healed for (8,150 + 75.2% of SP). This effect can stack up to 3 times on the same target. Duration refreshed each time you cast Healing Touch, Nourish, or Regrowth on the target. Lifebloom can be active only on one target at a time.
    • Mangle now has a spec specific tooltip. Feral and Guardian will also reduce the target's movement speed by 50% for 12 sec, and generate 5 Rage.
    • Mangle now has a spec specific tooltip. Feral and Guardian will also reduce the target's movement speed by 50% for 12 sec and generate 5 Rage when used in Bear Form and award 1 combo point when used in Cat Form.
    • Mangle now has a spec specific tooltip. Feral and Guardian will also reduce the target's movement speed by 50% for 12 sec, and award 1 combo point when used in Cat Form.
    • Maul now has a spec specific tooltip. Feral and Guardian will also reduce the target's movement speed by 50% for 12 sec.
    • Pounce no longer requires prowling.
    • Ravage! now has a spec specific tooltip. Ravage has a 50% increased chance to critically strike targets with over 80% health. Feral and guardian also reduce the target's movement speed by 50% for 12 sec. Awards 1 combo points.
    • Wrath (Balance) damage has been reduced by 10%.

Talents
    • Incarnation now also removes the positional requirement of Ravage.

Balance
    • Astral Communion (New) Commune with the sun and moon, gaining 20 Lunar or Solar energy every 1 sec for 5 sec. Generates the power type most beneficial to you. 5 sec cast (Channeled).
    • Starfire (Balance) damage has been increased by 10%.

Feral
    • Shred now has a spec specific tooltip. Feral and Guardian also reduce the target's movement speed by 50% for 12 sec.

Restoration
    • Nourish now costs 10.2% of base mana, up from 8.5%.

Major Glyphs

Hunter (Forums)
    • Trueshot Aura no longer grants 5% increased critical strike chance.

Mage (Forums)

Monk (Forums)
    • Blackout Kick has a new Windwalker bonus: Also empowers you with Serpent's Zeal, causing you and your summoned Jade Serpent Statue to heal nearby injured targets equal to 100% of your auto-attack damage. Stacks up to 2 times.
    • Legacy of the Emperor now has a power cost: 60 Energy / 6% of Base Mana.
    • Path of Blossoms damage has been increased by 100%.
    • Tiger Palm buff now lasts for 20 sec, up from 15.
    • Zen Flight no longer has a duration in the description.
    • Zen Pilgrimage now has a 30 minute cooldown, up from 15.

Talents

Brewmaster
    • Gift of the Ox has an additional effect: When you move through your Healing Sphere summoned through Gift of the Ox, you heal yourself for 9,986.
    • Keg Smash no longer has a listed range.

Mistweaver
    • Teachings of the Monastery now has an additional effect: When you Blackout Kick, you gain Serpent's Zeal causing you to heal nearby injured targets equal to 100% of your auto-attack damage. Stacks up to 2 times. The Spinning Crane Kick buff now scales with AP.

Windwalker

Major Glyphs

Paladin (Forums)
    • Flash of Light now costs 42% of base mana, up from 36.3%.
    • Judgment moved Retribution to it's own spec specific tooltip. For Retribution, it additionally generates one charge of Holy Power, and applies the Physical Vulnerability debuff to a target. Physical Vulnerability - Weakens the constitution of an enemy target, increasing their physical damage taken by 4% for 30 sec.

Holy
    • Divine Light now costs 40% of base mana, up from 35%.
    • Holy Light now costs 16% of base mana, up from 14%.
    • Holy Radiance now costs 40% of base mana, up from 35%.
    • Holy Shock now costs 16% of base mana, up from 14%. Damage reduced by 20%.

Protection

Priest (Forums)

Talents

Shadow
    • Shadow Orbs are now also generated by Shadow Word: Death.

Warlock (Forums)
    • Corruption now costs 1.25% of base mana, down from 2.5%.
    • Fel Flame damage reduced 13%. Now costs 2.5% of base mana, down from 4%.
    • Life Tap now restores (1500% of MHP * 0.01) mana.
    • Soul Harvest no longer regenerates Soul Shards for Destruction.

Affliction
    • Agony now costs 1% of base mana, down from 2%.
    • Malefic Grasp now costs 1.5% of Base Mana, plus 1.5% per sec, down from 2%/2%.
    • Unstable Affliction now costs 1.5% of base mana, down from 3%.

Demonology

Destruction
    • Chaos Bolt now has a 3 sec cast time, down from 4 sec. Damage has been reduced ~3%.
    • Ember Tap now heals 18.6% of your health, down from 23%.
    • Fire and Brimstone damage reduced to 49.6% of their normal damage, down from 61.2%.
    • Immolate now has a spec specific tooltip. Now critical strikes have a chance to generate Burning Embers
    • Incinerate damage reduced 14%.
    • Mastery: Emberstorm now increases the effectiveness of Burning Ember consuming spells by 24%, down from 53%.
    • Shadowburn damage slightly reduced.

Warrior (Forums)
    • Enrage was reworked: Mortal Strike, Bloodthirst and Colossus Smash critical strikes and critical blocks Enrage you, increasing the Rage you generate from attacks by 50% for 6 sec.

Arms
    • Overpower now does 100% weapon damage, down from 120%. Overpower has a 60% increased chance to be a critical strike.

Fury
    • Bloodthirst now has double the normal chance to be a critical strike.

Protection

Professions
    Cooking
    • Cooking enables a cook to explore the mysteries of Pandaren cooking. Your overall Cooking skill reflects your most advanced Way.

• Many of the glyph crafting spells were updated with descriptions and reagents, see WoWDB for the full list.

Strings Changes
    • ACCOUNT_WIDE_ACHIEVEMENT - Progress on any of your characters\nwill count towards this achievement.
    • AUCTION_TIME_LEFT0 - Completed!
    • AUCTION_TIME_LEFT0_DETAIL - Auction is done.
    • COMPANIONS_MICRO_BUTTON_NEW_BATTLE_SLOT - A new battle slot is available! Click here and drag a pet into the slot.
    • ERR_NO_RIDING_SKILL - You can learn riding and obtain a mount from your riding trainer at level 20
    • EXPANSION_NAME4 - Mists of Pandaria
    • GUILD_CHALLENGE_TYPE4 - Scenario
    • GUILD_CHALLENGE_TYPE5 - Challenge Mode Dungeon
    • INVITATION_XREALM - %s invites you to a group.\n\nAccepting this invitation may transfer you to another realm.
    • LEVEL_UP_HEROIC - Heroic Dungeons Unlocked!
    • LEVEL_UP_HEROIC2 - New heroic dungeons unlocked:
    • LEVEL_UP_RAID - Raid Dungeon Unlocked!
    • LEVEL_UP_RAID2 - New raid dungeon unlocked:
    • PET_BATTLE_UI_VS - VS
    • REPORT_PET_NAME - Report Bad Pet Name
    • SCENARIO_STAGE_STATUS - Stage %d of %d
    • SEND_BATTLETAG_REQUEST - Send BattleTag Request
    • WOW_FRIEND - World of Warcraft Friend
    Last edited by chaud; 2012-05-23 at 11:39 PM.

Glyph of Savagery (New) Savage Roar can now be used with 0 combo points, resulting in a 12 sec duration.

Hurrah! More major glyphs to have to choose from
    /sarcasm

Deleted
    More to come!

Interesting Unleash Weapon change for Enhance

Siberian Tiger Mount...the turtles were hilarious and awful looking it has to be said, but for this mount i'm gonna need some new underwear.

Damn that mount is really nice, as with every single mount so far

Deleted
    those pandaren serpent pets seem unfinished to me

hehe, Dark Intent got nerfed to the ground. :P

I just do not understand most of the druid spells changes.

Deleted
    Mount looks great, hope it's not gonna be too hard to get for me.

Dat tiger mount... do want.

REPORT_PET_NAME - Report Bad Pet Name
    This is going to waste so much ticket time, I'm not sure I understand the need for naming your
    non-combat pet, wouldn't the generic name function just as well, and avoid all the tickets?

I think we've just seen the collector's edition pet in one of those tiny dragons.

Stood in the Fire Grimalkin of Old's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Dat tiger ...

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Holy pally nerds everywhere lol.

Deleted
    Perhaps this is the CE mount and pet? Let's hope so! The pet looks ok but that is one sweet mount!

10+ Year Old Account
    Interesting. PW: fort is also nerfed to the ground. Meh, I don't really care, I know blizz will balance it somehow. I don't find buffs enjoyable anyhow, always thought that ones made for raids should automatically take effect within range of the player + in their group, and persist after death. There is no pleasure in pushing a button that doesn't have a super impressive effect, once every hour or so, and no pleasure in re-buffing after death.

INVITATION_XREALM - %s invites you to a group.\n\nAccepting this invitation may transfer you to another realm.
    I assume they mean a different phase, so that in cross realm zones, if you join someone elses group you will be placed in the same phase as them.

Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    I think we've just seen the collector's edition pet in one of those tiny dragons.
    I don't know about that. I wouldn't mind, and they fit the criteria being re-skinned heart of the aspects.

I would assume that the mount and pet would be themed together, since both of those are young versions of mounts you'll already raise, I'm assuming those are just that. The 'winterspring cub' to our flying asian dragons.

Login Screen build 15726
    Last edited by darkquantum; 2012-05-23 at 07:13 PM.