Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Well, as peaceful as this is, I think it needs more random 'events' happening. Like someone said, one of those chinese dragons flying around, some birds and maybe some people appearing here and there in those buildings.

We could also see the effects of each stage of the war (which is planned to change some parts of Pandaria with each patch) in these two statues.

Deleted
    very calm, hope it stays that way, fits the expansion very well.

Reminds me a little of the vanilla login screen with the portal.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulwind View Post
    Well, as peaceful as this is, I think it needs more random 'events' happening. Like someone said, one of those chinese dragons flying around, some birds and maybe some people appearing here and there in those buildings.

We could also see the effects of each stage of the war (which is planned to change some parts of Pandaria with each patch) in these two statues.
    You know what would be nice?

Just a few cloud serpents drifting through the sky in the distance every now and again.

Deleted
    Atleast it's not like WotLK where you had to log in before you heard that horrible roar of Sindragosa...

Looks cool to be honest. Very much pandaren-like

The colors are very beautiful.

I hope they won't add any noisy dragons this time.
    Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.

Deleted
    where's the boat with the little hobbits?

---------- Post added 2012-05-24 at 08:12 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Sarix View Post
    Needs more russians
    agreed, a distinct lack of russian.

No dragon screaming and flailing and making me curse it every time I login?! Not cool Blizz, not cool.

I love how people react to login screens:

BC: Oh this is boring, this is the same as in classic... worst login screen ever....so shitty....
    Wrath: Oh it's a dragon that's really cool...oh wait... it makes it sound all the time... worst login screen ever....so shitty.....
    Cata: Oh again a dragon.. so boring always dragons.....the bc login screen was the best it was like a door to the world of warcraft.. i want an entry login screen again, this one is the worst login screen ever....so shitty
    MoP: Omg no dragons, it's colours are autumny, it's just some kind of entry, so boring...worst login screen ever....so shitty....

I think this shows really the essence of WoWs (and Diablos) community...

They also seem to have added weather effects to some pandaria zones, at least it's the first time I see rain in Jade Forest. :)
    Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghrim View Post
    I love how people react to login screens:

BC: Oh this is boring, this is the same as in classic... worst login screen ever....so shitty....
    Wrath: Oh it's a dragon that's really cool...oh wait... it makes it sound all the time... worst login screen ever....so shitty.....
    Cata: Oh again a dragon.. so boring always dragons.....the bc login screen was the best it was like a door to the world of warcraft.. i want an entry login screen again, this one is the worst login screen ever....so shitty
    MoP: Omg no dragons, it's colours are autumny, it's just some kind of entry, so boring...worst login screen ever....so shitty....

I think this shows really the essence of WoWs (and Diablos) community...
    The trick is to ignore non-constructive complaints.

The "this sucks", "worst ever" and "I know better than this whole company" posts/threads wouldn't be useful even if whatever they are complaining about was really so bad.

Once you do this, you can see that there is actually a lot of positive feedback.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by akamurdoch View Post
    where's the boat with the little hobbits?
    Hahaha, too true xD

Well I like the login screen seems all peaceful and serene.

Taranee - lvl 90 Blood Elf Warlock - EU Dragonblight

That's a strange looking dragon....

i dont like it first thing blizz has done i dont like. Oh well not like it matters much its just a log in screen lol

Deleted
    Now that's a login screen, as opposed to the horrendously ugly Deathwing we've been staring at.

Deleted
    wow looks awesome, no more dragons! the two statue gives the feeling of guardians of gateways, similar to the dark portals.

Well, i am not planing to buy MoP but i do really like that login screen.
    Much better then noisy Dragons!

It would be a good idea to give people a choice...

Deleted
    I love this, reminds me of some awesome memories from vanilla & tbc.

10+ Year Old Account
    When you enter wrong login info, the statues come to life, stare straight at you, and do a bloodcurling "YOUR LOGIN DATA BETRAAAAYYYYSSS YOU!" roar.
    Looking marvelous in velvet.

Deleted
    Awesome screen, better than wotlk & cata, don't remember vanilla & tbc ones.