Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Is that the Vanilla version of Legends playing after the initial MoP music?

this screen sucks, gief chiniese roaring dragon!

Deleted
    Boring and ugly

Deleted
    More Chinese like music and less old wow music in the menu plsplspls =)

I personally like it, although it might be a guide to change it on each content patch. like 5.1 would be another, 5.2 as well and so on.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Swagula View Post
    I'd expect release date announcement within the next two to three weeks with raid testing beginning a few days after.
    How about L90 first, right?

People are jumping the gun here because we have an introscreen and Panda emotes/mounts.

Looks so fake, so many better looking places that the Valley of Eternal Blossoms, but I guess everybody going to end up there anyways as that where the Horde and Alliance cities are.(The Temple on the left is the Horde City BTW)

Deleted
    Im in LOVE <3

Deleted
    This is amazing! And no f***ing annoying dragon roaring at me the whole time!

For the first time in two expansions, no dragon! Thank god! I wish the screen was a bit more dark and mysterious, though. In classic it felt like you were being sucked into a vortex...which for an addictive MMO, was appropriate. xD

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Easo View Post
    It will change a lot, probably. Too booring, imho, at the moment.
    Have you seen the vanilla one? It was the Dark Portal - woopie.

... On topic, I think it looks freakin' awesome. It's subtle, yet wonderful and the music is an amazing twist of the original login soundtrack mixed with the pandaria music.
    Me gusta!

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

I like it a lot. The whole "gateway" theme symbolizes the World of Warcraft very well.

The most thumbed up response is the best.

I quote:

LETS HOPE THE STUPID, AWFUL, BORING, ANNOYING ETC CATACLYSM EXPANSION WILL BE A BAD MEMORY AND WORLD OF WARCRAFT WILL TURN AGAIN INTO THE EPIC GAME IT WAS. THE LOGIN SCREEN IS A GOOD SIGN :P ------/CAPSLOCK

---------- Post added 2012-05-24 at 03:27 PM ----------

Blizzard could've used so many other great login screens... this one is kinda boring

Deleted
    pretty bland and boring. Can't say I care much for the remixed soundtrack either.

This remember statues in Lord of The Ring: the statues at Gondor's Border

Not everyone wants to be spoiled. Can't the first frame please be black on your vids?

Quote Originally Posted by shokter View Post
    Looks great...no roaring dragons please.
    This, I'm tired of being yelled at by the game before I log in.

I like it, BUT IMO should add some green wild vines maybe crawling up the statues, show some (More noticable) moss ect. ect. Make it look like it wasnt just built yesterday. All in all looks good. But really needs more green. MOAR GREEN!!!