Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    I'm glad it isn't Blizzard doing this like I first thought when reading the title. I knew Blizzard was too smart for that, I mean after all, what gaming company wouldn't like what is essentially free advertising? I mean just look at how popular Minecraft got via youtube! Lol.

But back on topic, whoever is filing these claims are complete idiots. I'd have thought there would be repurcussions to filing a claim on a video like that, when they know it is false, and claiming they have copyrighted content on the video when it's all owned by Blizzard (I assume, I haven't watched your video but I am assuming it is a general "lets play D3" kinda thing?). Idk pretty lame to me.

Hopefully this'll all get sorted out without too much of a hassle though.

I had this from youtube claiming copyright material because of a music video on one of my channels. The fact that it was my own bands music video on the bands official youtube channel didnt seem obvious enough.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chireru93 View Post
    I'm glad it isn't Blizzard doing this like I first thought when reading the title. I knew Blizzard was too smart for that, I mean after all, what gaming company wouldn't like what is essentially free advertising? I mean just look at how popular Minecraft got via youtube! Lol.

But back on topic, whoever is filing these claims are complete idiots. I'd have thought there would be repurcussions to filing a claim on a video like that, when they know it is false, and claiming they have copyrighted content on the video when it's all owned by Blizzard (I assume, I haven't watched your video but I am assuming it is a general "lets play D3" kinda thing?). Idk pretty lame to me.

Hopefully this'll all get sorted out without too much of a hassle though.
    MTV games backed off after 48hrs the remaining two aren't backing off, the other company has 14 days respond to the claim, meanwhile CBS interactive continues to be a douche
    Australian Oceanic Multi Class Veteran of the Burning Crusade Wars!
    Twitter: @Romiretv
    Youtube: RomireTv
    Twitchy: My Twitch