Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Inferno Diablo Kill - Solo Barbarian

Hey guys, I just finished uploading my video of a solo barbarian Diablo kill on Inferno difficulty.

youtube.com/watch?v=NExpz6gcHd4

twitch.tv/zrave

It's not world first, twitch.tv/fatalpaladin got that with 1000 ping! Kripparrian (twitch.tv/nl_kripp) got it a few hours after me and at least one other person did as well.

video discussing build/gear/strategy:

youtube.com/watch?v=vuTwmLvlvG0

There's a skill calculator link in the description.

Enjoy
    Last edited by Zrave; 2012-05-24 at 07:00 AM.

Better link for you, Grats!

Congrats, awesome to see someone kill it that has over 10k HP.

nice.
    30 minutes though? dang that takes a lot of concentration

how come you didn't use a follower?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    nice.

your follower gets trapped and unable to fight Diablo as you are running into his room
    Quote Originally Posted by Kissme View Post
    The problem comes when bad players expect to clear hardmode content as quickly as average or upper echelon players.
    Accept your limitations.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    Admittedly, I enjoy beer more as a beverage that I can appreciate rather then getting drunk.

And people cry that barbarians are underpowered =D

Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    nice.

They get trapped beforehand

You aren't allowed a follower to kill Diablo, even on normal

Quote Originally Posted by artem123 View Post
    They get trapped beforehand
    aww yeah damn forgot about that haha stupid question!

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Is this build specialized for Diablo or did you use it to clear to him as well? It seems a bit gimpy for anything but a slow moving boss with two healing wells given that you don't have revenge or any other on-demand healing move like dreadnaught charge.

I'm just curious because my barb sucks and I'd like to beat act 2 without resorting to buying gear from act 4 or riding shotgun through pony level runs.
    Narfwak - Elemental Shaman
    <FH>
    Black Dragonflight-US

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...rfwak/advanced

Quote Originally Posted by AlisonPrime View Post
    And people assume that being able to kill a boss means the class isn't broken.

Good kill op, very impressive. I'm quite curious - can you kill a4 champion packs? If not, what is the furthest you can comfortably go solo before you start wiping endlessly to any bad combinations?

30 minutes... wow.. really? No thanks.

But yeah, Grats on that.

There are multiple videos of Demon Hunters killing Diablo on Inferno without getting hit once and killing him much faster (yes they are after the SS nerf).

Barbs still need a buff.

Fucking gratz, after seeing how poor melee seemed to be in inferno, I thought the first barb kill would take months. Excellent job

edit: wow I commented before the vid final phase looks insain. OMG 22:28 i was on the edge of my seat, cant believe you lived. Can you post your stats at the time
    Last edited by ice216; 2012-05-24 at 04:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Catokot View Post
    And people assume that being able to kill a boss means the class isn't broken.

Good kill op, very impressive. I'm quite curious - can you kill a4 champion packs? If not, what is the furthest you can comfortably go solo before you start wiping endlessly to any bad combinations?
    At the moment I can solo easily acts 1 and 2. Act 3 is more difficult, certain packs I have to skip (such as frozen, invulnerable minions, or nightmarish with lots of ground aoe). However by farming with a team we can clear enough A3 packs to keep a valor stack rolling. A4 is another story entirely, extremely difficult, not just because of the added damage but the base mobs themselves are strong and have nasty abilities such as being ranged (run away from you into other mobs) or charge/teleport etc. I have however been able to kill A4 packs on my own, when they have the right combination of affixes (such as health link, mortar, extra health, fast, etc) which don't really impede me, but it's terribly inefficient to look for the right pack. It's all about gear, eventually A4 packs will become easy as well.

Very impressive! You must have a lot of patience.

Where does it say it's inferno?

Can you tell by the bosses health or something? I didn't see the achievement at the end for killing it on inferno.

Not doubting you at all as it's no small feat, but how can we tell it's inferno?

Quote Originally Posted by Zanno View Post
    Where does it say it's inferno?

Can you tell by the bosses health or something? I didn't see the achievement at the end for killing it on inferno.

Not doubting you at all as it's no small feat, but how can we tell it's inferno?

because the boss takes so long to kill. Diablo isn't very hard on Hell.

Most people know with 4 players Diablo has about 60million HP, just divide that by 4 and you have 15million which is how much HP Diablo has in the video

I know right, I even got infracted for saying that.