Pastor Wants to Concentrate Homosexuals in an Interment Camp

Forgive me if someone already posted something similar to this, but I find it absolutely outrageous. A North Carolinian pastor wants to see all homosexuals caged behind an electric fence, and trapped until death. It is just me or do you think this xenophobe should be socially crucified for his atrocious comments. It's absolutely disgusting, I am so sick and tired of this ultra-conservative hogwash. This is the 21st century, I cannot believe people still participate in traditional religion, let alone believe homosexuality is a choice. All across America pastors are inciting hate crimes, enough is enough. Religion is fine, but people need to hold their leaders accountable. Article.

What's your take on homosexual rights, and this certain issue?

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    I see this thread getting closed due to containing one topic that we're not allowed to talk about, and that alludes to another we're not allowed to talk about. But I guess my take on this is simply 'Haters gonna hate'.

Quote Originally Posted by Zulathar View Post
    Forgive me if someone already posted something similar to this, but I find it absolutely outrageous. A North Carolinian pastor wants to see all homosexuals caged behind an electric fence, and trapped until death. It is just me or do you think this xenophobe should be socially crucified for his atrocious comments. It's absolutely disgusting, I am so sick and tired of this ultra-conservative hogwash. This is the 21st century, I cannot believe people still participate in traditional religion, let alone believe homosexuality is a choice. All across America pastors are inciting hate crimes, enough is enough. Religion is fine, but people need to hold their leaders accountable. Article.

What's your take on homosexual rights, and this certain issue?
    One psycho pastor =/= all pastors. One important thing to know about groups: they all have lunatics in them. If you put 100 people in a room, all from the same little backwater suburb from upstate New Hampshire, at least one of them is going to think the Holocaust didn't happen, we didn't go to the moon, or Elvis is alive in Cancun kicking it with Freddy Mercury and Jesus. Their crazy beliefs affect nothing.

I mean, really now, even your title didn't try to veil what this thread was really about. I mean, ffs, the article mentions a protest going on about it. Yes, people need to be held accountable when they vocalize their asinine bullshit to people, and they are. There are people plenty up in arms already.
    Last edited by Caiada; 2012-05-24 at 03:34 AM.

@ Caiada

The issue is quite wide-spread, xenophobes like this pop all the time, and they're often pastors. Just recently a pastor was ranting fathers should beat their sons if they act homosexual is the most diminutive of fashions.

I agree with the OP. Although I just feel like I have to be critical on one point. I don't like when people defend it by saying "it's not a choice", because even if it was a choice, it should make no difference. It also implies that there is fault in it, similar to saying, "He didn't choose to be a retard, he was born that way."

Hmm looks like my threads are too controversial, time to talk about reality TV or something!

What's your take on homosexual rights
    I have no right to decide for others who they are allowed to marry or have sex with.

this certain issue?
    "Another religious leader making comments with potentially career-ending ramifications? Meh."
    CPU: Intel Core i5-4670k 3.4GHz | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB DDR3-1866 | GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 760 4GB (2-Way SLI) | Motherboard: MSI Z87-G45
    Cooling: Noctua NH-D14 65.0 CFM CPU Cooler; 200mm Fans x3; | Case: HAF 922 | PSU: Corsair Pro 750W

80+ FPS in Raids on Ultra. Stay mad.
    This setup no longer hits 80+ FPS in raids on Ultra. Stay sad.

10+ Year Old Account
    WHEN POSTING...
    ...keep in mind the post contents/subjects that are not allowed:
    -
    Religion
    This thread started off with a pretty hefty anti religion OP, and will only lead to trolling.