Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    I don't hate them but I do dislike them, I do not consider them a dog but a RAT! I consider most toy breeds RATS, dogs in my mind should be at LEAST bigger than a cat. They should also not shake nervously, bark at anything and act like they are the bad ass when they don't weigh more than 7lbs. Then again, I won't own anything but a labrador myself (on #3 right now).
    A 'Veteran' -- whether active duty, discharged, retired, or reserve --
    is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America,' for an amount of 'up to, and including his life.'

I dislike them but then again I dislike most small breed dogs. And although there can be exeptions most of the small breeds tend to be agresive and hyper aand that bullcrap cause their owners don't train them. I love dogs(my family breeds newfoundlanders wich I totaly like for example) but cause of the bad behavior of the lil breeds and their owners(most of them I come acros) I dislike the smaller ones.

15+ Year Old Account
    Small, ugly and annoying. To put it blunt. They are just like rats.
    Not to mention the bad rep they got due to various retarded celebritis Like Paris Hilton etc always seem to get one
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxrules14 View Post
    The bark. It's so screechy and loud. I can't even explain...
    I don't know how anyone can stand that bark. My aunt used to have 7 Chihuahuas in her house and before you even got up the yard you could hear them loud enough to rattle your brain and rub your nerves the wrong way.

/dies.
    Life Grip -Sargeras

Deleted
    Its just a glorified rat. Thats all.

15+ Year Old Account
    If a dog does not come high enough that I can use a gentle push of my knee to make it move, then it is not a dog.
    Theron/Bloodwatcher 2013!

Quote Originally Posted by Alsompr View Post
    Teasing, misdirection. It's the opposite of a spoiler. People expect one thing? BAM! Another thing happens.

I'm like M. Night fucking Shamylan.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have four chihuahuas.

As dogs go, they're very polite.
    That sounds ridiculous, I know - but they don't often bark unless they feel threatened, and they always wait for you to walk first before they walk somewhere. You literally have to wave them on if you're not going to be walking in front of them, or else they'll just stand there waiting for you to pass by first.

They're so gentle, and would never hurt a fly.
    I don't understand why people hate them so much.

Mind you, my dogs are pudgy - not unhealthily so, though - and not your average skinny little yappy vicious thing.

This is one of them. Her name is Lilo. ^-^
    She's so lovely to cuddle, too. Like a little teddy bear.

(hah. she's like camoflaged with the blanket she's lying on xD)

And this is Kai - he's the only male out of the four:

(These pictures are actually a couple of years old, but I can't be bothered taking more. :P)

I even have a video of them!
    (From a few days ago!)

I think a lot of the hate comes from the celebrities or owners who treat them more like fashion accessories than dogs and don't provide them with the proper love and care that they need.
    If the dogs were treated properly, in a truly loving environment, and didn't get dressed up and were fed proper meals, then they wouldn't be so yappy and vicious all the time.
    My dogs were raised in a kind home, and they're the sweetest things you could come across.

Also, people who say their bark is high-pitched or horrible?
    No.
    Not all of them, at least.
    Kai is the one out of the four who is most likely to bark, but his bark isn't high-pitched or yappy.

And in my experience, in owning four chihuahuas, I have NEVER experienced them shaking unless they had a reason to - being that they were cold, scared or ill, that is.
    Seriously, I don't know where the stereotype comes from, but my dogs do not shake like that.
    Last edited by Teramelle; 2012-06-01 at 12:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mistuhbull View Post
    If a dog does not come high enough that I can use a gentle push of my knee to make it move, then it is not a dog.
    Amen to that, I see them pretty much as barely tolerable barking vermin.