[A] 405ilvl 8/8h Hunter LF 8/8h 10m

Willing to transfer to any server, Alliance only. I can raid from 8-late (central) everyday of the week. I am very competitive so i am looking for a guild that likes to have fun and joke around with each other and brag about meters. I also like to get serious when it comes to progression and am looking for a guild that will compete for server first boss kills and high rankings.

Here is my promise to you if you accept me into your guild.
    I will follow your guilds rules.
    I will be on time to 100% of raids or give ample notice if an emergency comes up
    I will be an active member of your guild and contribute to all guild events
    I will offer my knowledge of raids and achievements to anyone who asks

Also i was next in line for Life-Binder's Handmaiden mount from heroic deathwing so if your guild can offer that, that is a huge plus.
    Last edited by Missbenedict; 2012-05-24 at 10:22 PM.

Considering opening up availability to horde also. But i cannot afford the extra 35 dollars so your guild would need to figure out whether or not you need a hunter that badly.

We finished the tier in a 10 man format, but we're looking to get back into 25 mans for MoP and have no hunters on our roster at the moment. We're alliance side as well. More information below.

<Second Attempt> is a former top world 70 and realm first guild that has roots dating back to Vanilla. Even though we've been around for so long we can still use help from exceptional players like you as we push for a top world rank and kills again!

We are looking for any CONSISTENT and EXCEPTIONAL players for Cataclysm raid content!

Notable Progression Achievements are:
    Top 70 guild for most of Burning Crusade and Wrath of the Lich King
    Realm First! Kil'Jaeden
    Realm First! Obsidian Slayer
    Realm First! Conqueror of Naxxramas
    Realm First! Magic Seeker

Current Dragon Soul Progression:
    8/8 Normal
    8/8 Heroic Mode

Current Firelands Progression:
    7/7 Normal
    7/7 Heroic Mode

Tier 11 Progression:
    12/12 Normal
    8/13 Heroic Mode

Guild website:
    sa - eonar . guildzilla . com

RealID
    endofear (at) gmail . com

Everyone has their mount, you would be next, we can pay the faction change if logs are great.

<Smitus and Friends> is a newly formed guild, with the same mindset, kill every boss before any boss is nerfed. We also play this game to compete, meaning our goal for now is Top US 50 10 Mans. This guild was a break-off from Celestial of Turalyon. We feel we are back and stronger than ever, and are preparing for MoP, and will definitely be going for Top US kills come MoP.

Raid Times: (All times are in EST)
    Friday: 9:30pm-1:30am
    Saturday: 9:30pm-1:30am
    Sunday: 7pm-10:30pm
    "(Tuesday)" 7-10:30pm (This day will be used the first 2 weeks of new tiers, meaning we will clear normal modes the first week, and start heroic modes the following week) Basically, this day will only be used 6 times per expansion.

Recruitment Needs:

Hunter - HIGH
    Rogue - HIGH
    Shadow Priest - Low
    Balance Druid - Low
    Pally Tank - HIGH
    DK Tank - HIGH
    Warlock - HIGH

While the above classes are the ones we are needing right now, we are about competition. If you feel you are better than any current member in our raiding roster, feel free to apply. What We Are Looking For:

1. You WANT to raid. I will not keep players around, that just go through the motion every week. You should be keeping up with your class, and checking up on class changes daily, and maximizing your DPS for every little point of DPS gain.

2. You are able to take criticism. If I get frustrated with you, it should make you want to IMPROVE the next attempt, not just be mad all night, and play poorly.

3. Mature Players. We prefer people over the age of 18, however exceptions can and will be made for the right player.

What We Provide For Raiders:

1. We provide Cauldrons.

2. We provide potions for raiders.

3. We provide feasts.

4. We provide repairs for raiders.

5. We provide a fun raid environment, while we don't raid a ton, we still raid a decent amount, and while we play this game for joy, we get joy out of competition. During farm bosses, this will be a very relaxed guild, and we encourage joking and friendly insulting others, however you need to be able to focus and be serious while needed.

6. We provide strong leadership. Every single person in the guild know each other, this isn't a newly formed guild in the sense we have no chemistry, 9 of us come from Celestial, while the other 2 are personal friends from previous friends. You won't see this guild falling apart anytime soon.

Trial Process:

Below will be the steps of joining <Smitus and Friends>

1. Applying to our website.
    2. Vent Conversation on ventrillo.
    3. You will be accepted or declined.
    4. If accepted, you will be a trial, which can be as long as 4 weeks, or as short as a week. If you don't get promoted within 2 weeks, it doesn't mean you are performing poorly, we are just getting a feel of you still, to see if our personalities in the guild match, and your skill is there.
    5. You will be promoted to raider, which you will be able to get access our potions tab, and be able to repair.
    6. Three months later, if you are still around, you will be promoted to Veteran, which allows you to roll on mounts.
    Guild & Contact Information:
    Guild Website: http://smitusandfriends.guildlaunch.com
    Guild Wow Progress Link. http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/...us+and+Friends
    Real ID: mywowmail5@yahoo.com

<Crits> of Mal'Ganis is seeking an exceptional hunter for MoP and beyond! Friday and Saturday nights, currently 8/8H 10m. Visit our website http://showusyourcrits.org for details.