Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Salandrin View Post
    What is with the offensive comments? I'm just asking for help. The Diablo community is so cynical for some reason.
    What is there to help? We've told you what you needed to know, so...

And, with that, I'll stop giving it attention.

Deleted
    OT: I'm a Wizard, and I played co-op for most of my time (focusing primarily on MF, secondly on damage), but yesterday decided to go on for a bit after my partner left. I obliterate practically everything with simple AoE stuff very quickly. Does this continue in Hell? I'm in Nightmare right now, and the difficulty drop from 2 player to 1 is insane. I'm worried because I want it to be a challenge BEFORE Inferno.

We died two times in our Normal clear, if that's anything to measure by.

Quote Originally Posted by Salandrin View Post
    What is with the offensive comments? I'm just asking for help. The Diablo community is so cynical for some reason.
    I find this quite offensive. I've seen you post in the past and most of what you post is not longer than a single sentence, without actually saying anything. You don't explain what you run into, where you are, what you were doing. You mostly post without thinking things through. I've PM'd you about this before, giving you friendly advice, but let's face it, you didn't really understand or learn from that.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...n-t-express-it
    - see first comment

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ate-Chihuahuas
    - seriously? one sentence

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...h-Korea-a-sham
    - seriously? one sentence

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...eras-vs-Diablo
    - one sentence

list goes on.
    Last edited by Vespian; 2012-05-24 at 08:15 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Noxiye View Post
    OT: I'm a Wizard, and I played co-op for most of my time (focusing primarily on MF, secondly on damage), but yesterday decided to go on for a bit after my partner left. I obliterate practically everything with simple AoE stuff very quickly. Does this continue in Hell? I'm in Nightmare right now, and the difficulty drop from 2 player to 1 is insane. I'm worried because I want it to be a challenge BEFORE Inferno.

We died two times in our Normal clear, if that's anything to measure by.
    Hell is actually pretty difficult without a beast dps weapon (~400 dps), especially in A4 are gonna hate the 2nd boss with passion (Rakanoth, correct me if I'm wrong) if you're trying to solo him without insane amount of vitality (~30k hp). Force armor used to make it alot easier, but after the nerf I believe he can blink+oneshot you.

As for Inferno.. theres a really huge gap in difficulty, especially on champion/rare packs with their random skill combinations (personal favourite is jailer+molten+vortex+fire chains).

OT: love your sig

I am a Mage.
    Avatar shamelessly stolen from Deviant Art, all credit to the author
    Phailah|Forged|Drak'thul EU

OP, you definitely need more vitality. I'm in a similar position you are, level 36 wizard, with only ~140 vitality, and I'm sure as hell starting to feel it. There have been times when I've been destroyed in under a second, keeping in mind I'm only on the second act of nightmare, I have a feeling I won't be getting into hell without making a few changes.

My best guess, is that you'll need to simply start looking through the AH, with gear that has adequate amounts of dex/vit, and begin replacing your gear. I most likely will have to do the same eventually, I'm just hoping I won't have to do too much downgrading, since my gear is pretty good, simply lacking vitality.

man 150 vitality is nothing, when i was around level 40 i was running around with about 20k hp AND had decent damage compared to full dmg stacking folks. I just cringe when i see a 6000 hp guy trying to attack a pack of champion mobs. you will get hit no matter how good you are so you need to be able to take atleast 2-3 blows. Focus on Vitality + dexterity gear. If you can trade a good amount of HP at the loss of some damage then do it.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Rare items doesn't = good items. You can find a blue item that makes your rare look like a gray.
    My advice? Do it over !!

And all those stupid threats you made today, whew, you are really on fire today aren't you ?
    Last edited by Paloh; 2012-05-24 at 08:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Underskilled View Post
    OP, you definitely need more vitality. I'm in a similar position you are, level 36 wizard, with only ~140 vitality, and I'm sure as hell starting to feel it. There have been times when I've been destroyed in under a second, keeping in mind I'm only on the second act of nightmare, I have a feeling I won't be getting into hell without making a few changes.

My best guess, is that you'll need to simply start looking through the AH, with gear that has adequate amounts of dex/vit, and begin replacing your gear. I most likely will have to do the same eventually, I'm just hoping I won't have to do too much downgrading, since my gear is pretty good, simply lacking vitality.
    Thank you good sir

My level 34 DH has 252 Vit and I've been stacking pure damage since I've been rolling with a tanky-monk. Get more.

Don't get hit. Seriously. You will get one shot later on pretty much regardless of your HP. Learn to kite, trap and get some movement speed bonus.