Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Yeah, but I don't plan on ever doing OPs, so I ain't getting access to those.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormcall View Post
    What level armorings and hilts can you craft? The ones you can get from dailies are lvl 53 epics, are your crafted ones better than that? I forget the level of the implants(can't check, at work right now) so not sure about those.
    Stuff from dailies its item level 50, 49 level req, One can get thou Campaign(tier3) trinkets ad Rakata(tier2) implants/earpiece, its alos possible to get all Blackhole(tier2.5) pieces doing Corelia dailies and Lost Island/KuS HC but requires alot of time if you arent doing Ops

Quote Originally Posted by Hellfury View Post
    Stuff from dailies its item level 50, 49 level req, One can get thou Campaign(tier3) trinkets ad Rakata(tier2) implants/earpiece, its alos possible to get all Blackhole(tier2.5) pieces doing Corelia dailies and Lost Island/KuS HC but requires alot of time if you arent doing Ops
    No, you cannot get all Blackhole pieces doing Corellia dailies. Only the Corellia WEEKLY awards Black Hole commendations, the Corellia DAILIES award daily commendations, same as the Ilum and Belsavis dailies. You're also wrong about the dailies, I'm looking at the vendor right now, and the epic hilts/armorings, along with the trinkets, implants, and earpieces all require level 50, not level 49.

No, you cannot get all Blackhole pieces doing Corellia dailies. Only the Corellia WEEKLY awards Black Hole commendations, the Corellia DAILIES award daily commendations, same as the Ilum and Belsavis dailies. You're also wrong about the dailies, I'm looking at the vendor right now, and the epic hilts/armorings, along with the trinkets, implants, and earpieces all require level 50, not level 49.
    You do Corelia dailies to get 8x blackhole comendations once per week. Its the semantic ok with you now?

The armoring/mod/enhance wich I ment as stuff you get from Ilum/Belsavis dailies its item level 50 with a level req of 49 tionese level, the hilt/barrels/implants/relics at the NPC vendor arent 49 should had chose better words

Quote Originally Posted by Hellfury View Post
    You do Corelia dailies to get 8x blackhole comendations once per week. Its the semantic ok with you now?

The armoring/mod/enhance wich I ment as stuff you get from Ilum/Belsavis dailies its item level 50 with a level req of 49 tionese level, the hilt/barrels/implants/relics at the NPC vendor arent 49 should had chose better words
    Except, you can do 10000 Corellia dailies and you will STILL never get "8x black hole commendations once per week" unless you also do the Heroic group quest, which isn't always an option. So acting like you can get blackhole commendations by doing the dailies is a bit misleading. Me, I almost never find anyone doing that quest on my server, certainly not often enough to get "8 per week by doing Corellia dailies".

Also, the epic ARMORINGS from the Ilum/Belsavis dailies have a level requirement of 50, not 49, as previously stated. Not sure about the enhancements/mods off hand though, they may be 49.

Except, you can do 10000 Corellia dailies and you will STILL never get "8x black hole commendations once per week" unless you also do the Heroic group quest, which isn't always an option. So acting like you can get blackhole commendations by doing the dailies is a bit misleading. Me, I almost never find anyone doing that quest on my server, certainly not often enough to get "8 per week by doing Corellia dailies".

Also, the epic ARMORINGS from the Ilum/Belsavis dailies have a level requirement of 50, not 49, as previously stated. Not sure about the enhancements/mods off hand though, they may be 49.
    All very true. For many/most people group dailies are not an option. I have never gotten a black hole commendation from corellia since it's release and I do all the dailies (cept the group) 4-5 times a week usually spamming for a group for the group quest. So far no luck. Unless you are on a server like Fatman or one of the top 5 or something I doubt many people are getting groups for that thing.

Again this is especially true for new level 50s who do not have a routine, the best gear or even the best builds/rotations. Once becoming a level 50, unless you have a super guild to really boost you up, fast adapting is not as easy as some people think to endgame levels of gear/skill.
    Last edited by VenomousCarnage; 2012-05-29 at 09:19 PM.

Buy the recruit pvp gear and also do the dailies. Then get carried in PvP until you can get full BM. Then log out and wait until LFG is in place because PvE groups are impossible to get.

Quote Originally Posted by Lilly32 View Post
    Buy the recruit pvp gear and also do the dailies. Then get carried in PvP until you can get full BM. Then log out and wait until LFG is in place because PvE groups are impossible to get.
    Thanks for the tip, but I'd rather NOT get geared than do PVP.

10+ Year Old Account
    Find the average number of players online in your fleet at prime time and if its below say 75, reroll on another server. Its not worth it trying to work it out in a ghost town. I've done it, it sucked!

That aside, GUILDs are key to getting shit done in SWTOR. Then after that its just instance running and gearing up like any other MMO.
    "Gamer" is not a bad word. I identify as a gamer. When calling out those who persecute and harass, the word you're looking for is "asshole." @_DonAdams
    When you see someone in a thread making the same canned responses over and over, click their name, click view forum posts, and see if they are a troll. Then don't feed them.

Quote Originally Posted by Snorkle View Post
    Thanks for the tip, but I'd rather NOT get geared than do PVP.
    Umm, you don't HAVE to do PvP? Recruit gear is sold for credits, not commendations. You go to the vendor, you pay the creds, and that's that. No PvP required to get the recruit PvP gear.

Umm, you don't HAVE to do PvP? Recruit gear is sold for credits, not commendations. You go to the vendor, you pay the creds, and that's that. No PvP required to get the recruit PvP gear.
    Please read the full phrase I quoted. Not the start, not the end, every part of it. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Snorkle View Post
    Please read the full phrase I quoted. Not the start, not the end, every part of it. Thanks.
    You dismissed the ENTIRE post with your reply, not just part of it. If you were only replying to a part of the reply, you should only quote the part you are actually replying to.

Deleted
    Id like to know what game BANNED actually plays?

In responce to above - Corellia / Belsavis dailys - You could also buy the PVP gear if you fancy PVP wz, which healers are great for!!! people love healers - You should be able to get your battle master pretty quick, if your servers busy enough to get several matches every night. DO flashpoint Heroics, Some crafting lvl 400 oftern provides a few nice recipes to make, trinkets with Artifice! - Theres stacks todo! - dont listen to banned - theres plenty to get on with especially so if your into PVP gear and PVE - and theres more stuff on the way! -

If banned says there nothing todo, then he cant have spent much time actually doing anything because ive still not seen many players with all the top lvl gear going, so theres obviosuly plenty to do.

You dismissed the ENTIRE post with your reply, not just part of it. If you were only replying to a part of the reply, you should only quote the part you are actually replying to.
    -_- Oh come on, my intent was pretty obvious... *force grumbles*