Question What happened to the content in Diablo 3 Gameplay Trailer?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HEvThjiE038

at around 9:10 - big scary dude

at around 16:48 - awesome fight

at around 17:58 - awesome death animation, biting head off.

whatever happened to these? The game in the trailer looks so different in some aspects.

10+ Year Old Account
    Cause its like taken 2 years ago, things change.
    I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is back on the scene! I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is my name, and fuckin' up motherfuckers is my game!

Quote Originally Posted by starkey View Post
    Cause its like taken 2 years ago, things change.
    thank you captain obvious

My question is "are they removed? cancelled? or have anyone seen them in the game -- are they secret unlockable content?"

They suddenly decided that ponies fit better in the diablo universe.

Deleted
    Was in beta testing the skills and wanted to show it off. Just a sim of what they had ready and what they could do.

Siegebreakers still in the game isn't it? Minus the death animation.

was the graphic better there ? i think they reduced it to make more people play i guess.

I've read somewhere that this trailer was not actually gameplay video, it was just scripts.
    And big scary guy at 9:10 is just Siegebreaker, fight at 16:48 looks pretty usual.. But death at at 17:58 is actually awesome, do want. On the other side, this is the moment you should never want to see.
    So, not a big deal imo.

Upd: Never died on Siegebreaker, so I'm not sure if he realy doesn't have this animation.
    Last edited by Sir Nikotin; 2012-05-24 at 12:00 PM.

You clearly haven't played the game, Siegebreaker is still in the game as a boss, he does the biting animation as one of his attacks.

Quote Originally Posted by Nask View Post
    You clearly haven't played the game, Siegebreaker is still in the game as a boss, he does the biting animation as one of his attacks.
    This, and that he bites the heroes head of still can happen, its just low chances

Quote Originally Posted by levandor View Post
    This, and that he bites the heroes head of still can happen, its just low chances
    from what I've read on wiki - bosses (for sure this one) has a special animation that can trigger if he kills you. It's not a 1-shot attack. It's when you die to his regular attacks instad witnessing your char just callapsing on the floor (As usuall) a boss can trigger this special anim.
    Can't verify atm - since I didn't die to him ever so far XD Might just go and try it later :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Archaeon View Post
    In tbc everyone wished they were playing vanilla. In cataclysm everyone will wish they were playing wotlk.
    ^------True story!!

is that place forgotten tombs even in the game?

Quote Originally Posted by mandus View Post
    was the graphic better there ? i think they reduced it to make more people play i guess.
    They slightly changed the style. Tech specs look about the same, honestly.