Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Perhaps these women aren't really good at sports, and they adhere to cheap tactics of getting attention by wearing only lingerie, otherwise nobody would be interested in their games?
    I like women in lingerie.
    I like sports.

Elena Isinbaeva - a very beautiful women who's GREAT at sports and doesn't need to wear lingerie to make people interested in her performance.

Oh well, I guess "sports for entertainment" is a strange concept for me.. Sport should bring awe and inspiration.
    Last edited by Against the Modern World; 2012-06-04 at 10:53 PM.

Yeah, it is, but then just about everything on this planet could be considered sexist or racist, so I'd just role with it.

But it's a fringe sport catering to a certain demographic just like all sports do, thus I don't have an issue with it. No different than a Hooters who only hire female servers. Or strip clubs, which at least in america is 99.9% female.

And as Drekker said, sports in general are about fitness and bodies. What the LFL is doing is all about marketing. It's pretty much a guarantee that if they actually wore traditional football uniforms that virtually no one would actually pay to see the game. But with the women in lingerie, it now has a market. Add that it's no different than other sports either. Look at beach volleyball. Men wear shorts and t-shirts most of the time, however the women wear skin tight bikini's. If Australia has a problem with LFL then it should definitely have an issue with beach volleyball.