Casual friends turning it something more perhaps?

So recently a female friend of mine of which i went to school with for quite a few years is going into the air force and she needed a place to crash so i offered. This friend always knew i had feelings for them etc etc and I did try to start something in high school but it never worked out so we went our own ways.

Straight to the point we ended up in bed three times so far. The first time was weird at first seeing how we've been best friends for ages but the second and third were normal. We stated before we did it that it was just sex nothing which for me is fine i didn't really feel like trying to push my own feelings onto her anymore. Well after the third time and i mean the same night i was dropping her off at a friends house for the night and before she got of the car she asked me if I wanted a hug since i wouldn't see her until the next day.

Is it just a kind gesture or post intercourse feelings taking affect here? I don't want it to get awkward or anything.

that means she has some feelings for you. weither or not they are bf/gf feelings is another story because you guys did say that it was for sex and nothing more. but generally speaking 90% of the time women say one thing and mean another

10+ Year Old Account
    There is no such thing as "Just Sex" with a woman.
    I like waffles!

EDIT ^^ HERP DERP ALL WOMEN ARE ALL CREATURES OF WEEPY EMOTION EVERY TIME YOU SLEEP WITH ONE SHE WANTS YOU FOREVER

If all you did was FWB stuff, you should assume it was only FWB stuff. Even if she actually had feelings for you, she may have chosen not to pursue a relationship.

She's in the air force she probably doesn't want to pursue a serious relationship right now because doing so in the military is an incredible strain.

What ever she said she wants, she wants the opposite in reality.

I'll clarify she is just now enlisting in the air force basic in like six months. I wasn't implying she wants me forever Fumu just stating that I was the one that initiated that i wanted to be more then friends a long time ago and she like hardcore stonewalled my ass and now she's just sending little signals here. Prior to this we never did anything not sex not a kiss just a few friendly hugs throughout highschool.

Forget about it for now. However, if you keep getting (or think you're getting) mixed signals... just ask her flat out. So much bullshit occurs because people want to ask but are afraid to ask because they think the other person might but also might not but also really is kind of maybe so they don't ask but they think about asking so they send signals that may or may not be interpreted as signals and then get angsty because their ambiguous signals are too ambiguous and then the other person doesn't and gets confused and then all of a sudden it's yes then it's no then you're confused then they're confused.

"(Insert Name), Do you have feelings for me? If you do, awesome! If you don't, awesome! Thanks"
    Quote Originally Posted by Tigercat View Post
    Don't use facts, they unsettle peoples' prejudices, and once that happens the flames start.
    Quote Originally Posted by krethos View Post
    Its Science, just ask Albert Einstien, he invented Space

Quote Originally Posted by Exiled2011 View Post
    I'll clarify she is just now enlisting in the air force basic in like six months. I wasn't implying she wants me forever Fumu just stating that I was the one that initiated that i wanted to be more then friends a long time ago and she like hardcore stonewalled my ass and now she's just sending little signals here. Prior to this we never did anything not sex not a kiss just a few friendly hugs throughout highschool.
    That wasn't directed at you, it was directed at Kiryia's "no such thing as Just Sex with a woman" quote. That's garbage. Women are just like men in that sometimes they want just sex, sometimes they don't. We all have an itch to scratch and may not want the burden of a relationship at the moment.

If people posting like that keep running into crazy women who keep pulling shit like that, it's probably because they aren't the finest catch themselves.

Your in a tough spot. I would play it cool until she gives you more feedback or signs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Watch the movie with Justin Timberlake and Mila Kunis... what's the movie called its escaping me atm.

just put a ring on that already.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fumu View Post
    That wasn't directed at you, it was directed at Kiryia's "no such thing as Just Sex with a woman" quote. That's garbage. Women are just like men in that sometimes they want just sex, sometimes they don't. We all have an itch to scratch and may not want the burden of a relationship at the moment.

If people posting like that keep running into crazy women who keep pulling shit like that, it's probably because they aren't the finest catch themselves.
    I guess I should have chosen my words a bit more carefully, I some times forget this is a forum and sarcasm/humor is lost in typing. No, my little quote is not 100%, I was speaking in generalities. Though I appreciate you instantly assuming I'm some jerk off who can't hold a steady relationship. Anyways, Ill make a more direct answer/observation for the OP so as to hopefully stem off any awkward situations.

OP: As stated by a few other, I 'd advise sitting on it for now. Don't read to much into it. First and foremost figure out what you want. What she wants should come second to that, (Until you're in a committed relationship of course). If it's bothering you to much just to let things be, ask her. Be direct and don't side step around and try easing into the question.
    I like waffles!

Just be cool and enjoy the moment. It either goes somewhere or it doesn't.

Im sure someone will back me up on this but, usually after sex, certain hormones kick in and it causes the women to go into a "clingy" state. For example she would say "if we ever had kids....etc." generally as your laying in bed right after sex. I don't know what it is but one of my ex's explained it to me and i have had that post-sex "clinginess" hormone effect on more than a few woman in the past. Its normal.

I agree with one of the posters "there is no such thing as JUST SEX". Sex involves strong emotion between the partners no matter what.

My girlfriend now had a little episode one time. We broke up and we told eachother that we were going to be nothing more than Friends-with-benefits. Yeah....she had a mental break down and told me she couldnt handle just FWB. Woman are strange creatures. We will never understand them, as men.

Next time you are doing it ask her if she wants another guy or girl to jump in sometimes. If you always present it as ya'll are having fun and you're always on the lookout for something that isn't just her she has no reason to think it goes beyond casual. However, be prepared to get it on with a dude she brings home.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by aztr0 View Post
    Watch the movie with Justin Timberlake and Mila Kunis... what's the movie called its escaping me atm.
    Friends with Benefits