Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chrth View Post
    Yes, but a sign of Maturity is the ability to hold down a good job.
    This is very true. But with current economy its pretty hit or miss on the job market. At least for here in Michigan anyways. Here its an added benefit if you've got the decent job. So I'll narrow it down a bit and say that for the Michigan area it has everything to do with the maturity and not the age or money.
    Kaeliri
    Sturmgrenadier Officer
    www.sghq.org
    Join a 10+ year old adult gaming syndicate in the domination of the MMO world

So this 35 year-old is going to college ... for the action? Isn't he man enough to find someone his age? He'll not only be the "Old Perv Grandpa", he'll be laughed at a LOT. I'm sayin' this since I've seen these kind of guys trying to hit on younger girls at my college. I've never seen them get a date so far, heck you could get popcorn and watch them get rejected and slapped across the face :P. Most even quit college so that's a huge waste of their time.

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, I've seen plenty of girls who don't have a problem with guys in their 30s, that age can actually equal maturity, money, and more experience, if you catch my drift.

(Not my words, girls' words.)
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

30 year old in college with 20 year old girls will get laid every day of the week, unless he's a complete loser.

20 year old boys simply cannot compete with the level of social experience, charm and wits a 30 year old man has.