Page 26 of 31 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by nbm02ss View Post
    that was amazing and well worth the time spent. thanks for that link. LOL
    Experience is the best teacher.. if you can afford the tuition.

There's a Hunger Games event going on tomorrow (24th) at 6pm PST, has support by the dev's so could end up being pretty cool. Being organized by QuickNap and streamed by multiple people, can check it out on their main stream here as well as MikeB's here and many others.
    Last edited by Nirawen; 2012-08-24 at 03:23 AM.
    Her hall is called Eljudnir,
    her dish is Hunger,
    her knife is Famine,
    her slave is Lazy,
    and Slothful is her woman servant.

Hey guys I just bought Arma II and I plan on playing DayZ but I dont have any friends who play this game. I am looking for people to team up with. PM me and we will exchange our infos so we can play together. Thanks!

So some genius decided to land his helicopter in the middle of Elektro this morning.

Long story short, I now have a helicopter and am offering rides to you fine folks of MMO-champ. Send me a private message if you want a ride somewhere and I will tell you the server and I can come pick you up. Probably a limited offer, I imagine I won't have this thing for more then a day. Elektro to the Northwest Airfield in two minutes flat as a reference for speed.
    "Death is not kind. It's dark, black as far as you can see, and you're all alone."

Quote Originally Posted by bekilrwale View Post
    So some genius decided to land his helicopter in the middle of Elektro this morning.

Long story short, I now have a helicopter and am offering rides to you fine folks of MMO-champ. Send me a private message if you want a ride somewhere and I will tell you the server and I can come pick you up. Probably a limited offer, I imagine I won't have this thing for more then a day. Elektro to the Northwest Airfield in two minutes flat as a reference for speed.
    Make sure you get it to somewhere like the factory west of Orlovets, and repair everything - including the glass - or it'll continue to leak fuel. I'd recommend staying above 1/4 tank, just to be on the safe side - having your engine cut out is not fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodydemize View Post
    besides the bugs and hackers most amazing mod everrr
    Well, there's Hives that provide a proper Cheat Protection let's take http://hive.mydayz.de for example it only allows one to play with his GUID whitelisted - tbh I've never seen something similar before.

The stand alone Day Z will run on this engine ? this will look pretty cool.

---------- Post added 2012-09-11 at 09:41 PM ----------

BTW I'm new to this mod I just purchased Arma 2 and I'm downloading it from steam and I'll definitely I will try Day Z mod but I have question about players limits per server, how many players and are all servers have the same limit ?

Quote Originally Posted by Ballistic View Post
    BTW I'm new to this mod I just purchased Arma 2 and I'm downloading it from steam and I'll definitely I will try Day Z mod but I have question about players limits per server, how many players and are all servers have the same limit ?
    I think the highest at the moment is 128 Players. Mostly it will be 40-50. But it differs a lot from server to server. But it's not really important, since you can just go to a higher or lower populated server, and you will still have your character on that.
    Synit 90 - Orc Elemental Shaman [Active]

I want to try this game so bad, but none of my friends play and gaining trust amongs dayz community is ... "FRIENDLY" *gets shot in the head*
    Haha. Damn wish they had a 24h demo or something ^^.

why the hell nobody said that now latest ver. of the mod makes you start with no weapon ? all the videos that I saw you get handgun when you start new journey now nothing !! how the hell I'm suppose to survive? snipers are camping towns and I can't reach any house to scavenge.

why the hell nobody said that now latest ver. of the mod makes you start with no weapon ? all the videos that I saw you get handgun when you start new journey now nothing !! how the hell I'm suppose to survive? snipers are camping towns and I can't reach any house to scavenge.
    Uhm..... you have been starting with no weapons since late May or early June m8.

Quote Originally Posted by Torched View Post
    Uhm..... you have been starting with no weapons since late May or early June m8.
    I just started playing this mod yesterday, and I read all the posts in this thread but no one mentioned starting without weapon. Any tips are welcomed of how the hell to deal with zombies unarmed..lol.

I just started playing this mod yesterday, and I read all the posts in this thread but no one mentioned starting without weapon. Any tips are welcomed of how the hell to deal with zombies unarmed..lol.
    Lay down and watch the noise and visibility meter. Forget small villages and go straight into a big city, there you can find inns (most of the stuff is on second floor) and markets where there will be tons of stuff.

axes are very common, and until you get an ax, if you go indoors, the zombies go braindead for some reason and just walk away
    Photo Website: http://www.jeremynative.com Please check out

Some recent news about the progress of the standalone:

http://dayzdev.tumblr.com/post/31347010829/the-integration-begins

Me and a friend are looking for more players to play in group TS3 is needed! Add me on steam : Wookie or Wookie[BE] can't remember wich one it is exact .
    We play on EU server btw so mind the timezones!
    I'm no rockstar .., i'm a fucking legend!!

http://www.redbull.co.uk/cs/Satellit...21243263343760

Recent interview with Rocket. He names off some things we might be able to expect out of the standalone.

Hmm that was a nice read thanks nbm02ss bah i just cant wait to get my hands on this and i cant wait for winter holidays so our big group gets back together and starts playing 24/7

Intel i5 3570k, Gigabyte 7870 OC 2GB AMD RADEON, Kingston Hyperx T1 2x4GB 1600mhz,
    Seasonic 520w M12, Asrock Z77 Pro4, WD 500GB Blue

http://dayzdev.tumblr.com/

Some new info up, as well as screenshots of their work on revamping the interior of buildings.

Insides are looking nice, though they should have gone with a more run down look.