Page 27 of 31 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nbm02ss View Post
    I haven't played in a while but I need to check out the new Panthera map.
    Panthera is ok. Its more like Cherna with more enterable buildings. Its basically a big circle though so there is a lot of PvP action. Limited military spawns too so your bound to run into people if you go to the airfields located at N, S, E, and W. I played it over the weekend, had some good fights. Im still a Lingor fanboi though, I dont think Panthera is as good. Its also a lot smaller, you could run from one end to the other in an 20 minutes.

Im really looking forward to Cherna v2 though.

Deleted
    dayz or warz?

Quote Originally Posted by Iamcute View Post
    dayz or warz?
    Comparing games typically never ends well. The two are different in their own ways each having their good and bad points.

Quote Originally Posted by Iamcute View Post
    dayz or warz?
    Well Rocket has said the Day Z standalone could come as early as November so if you're unsure it might be better for you, if you're wanting to try Day Z, to wait until then instead of spending the money on Arma II then having to turn around and spend more money on the standalone.
    Last edited by nbm02ss; 2012-10-17 at 03:37 PM.

Yet another update with some more screenshots. Rocket mentions this week will be the final phase of data migration so I imagine we'll be flooded with screenshots in the very near future. We're getting close, folks.

http://dayzdev.tumblr.com/post/33906503689/work-in-progress-interiors-continued-i-was-a

That looks awesome, they actually rebuilt the whole City of Celle (Germany) within the Game.

Quote Originally Posted by Phixxion View Post
    <snip>[/video]

That looks awesome, they actually rebuilt the whole City of Celle (Germany) within the Game.
    Oooooohhh, that looks fun. Fallujah is my current map of choice for Day Z. Urban zombie warfare.

Oooooohhh, that looks fun. Fallujah is my current map of choice for Day Z. Urban zombie warfare.
    Not sure ...but for some reason I didn't like Fallujah so much.

I like Panthera a bit more than Lingor. Just getting better vibes in a non-tropical area I guess

Fallujah seems like a wasteland, so little enterable buildings and only one big military area...

There's also Namalsk, haven't tried it out yet: http://dayzdb.com/map/namalsk
    "Loss of blood... My only weakness!"
    ~ Warlord Khan, Magicka

Anyway, if you don't already see where I'm going with this, allow me to spell it out: the only meaningful MMORPG "endgame" -- i.e., something novel to do after the progression process is over -- is that of the sandbox.

Quote Originally Posted by Grable View Post
    I like Panthera a bit more than Lingor. Just getting better vibes in a non-tropical area I guess

Fallujah seems like a wasteland, so little enterable buildings and only one big military area...

There's also Namalsk, haven't tried it out yet: http://dayzdb.com/map/namalsk
    I've watched a couple streams of people playing on Namalsk. I definitely want to try it, but apparently you want to stock up on heatpacks with it being winter and all.

BAM new build today (1.7.3) according to http://mydayz.de/en/dayz-news/172-da...-release-today can't wait it's so much good changes. What do you think?
    Last edited by Phixxion; 2012-10-29 at 03:59 PM.

cant wait for standalone!

Just picked the game up last week and I'm really enjoying it, really looking forward to the stand alone. Anyone here still playing? Wouldn't mind grouping for some co-op

Quote Originally Posted by Krowz View Post
    Just picked the game up last week and I'm really enjoying it, really looking forward to the stand alone. Anyone here still playing? Wouldn't mind grouping for some co-op
    I'm spending a good deal of my time on the Namalsk map at the moment, but yeah I'm still playing here and there.

does this mod still take forever to create your character and log into servers? =(
    Photo Website: http://www.jeremynative.com Please check out

Quote Originally Posted by jeremynative View Post
    does this mod still take forever to create your character and log into servers? =(
    Thats highly dependive on the Servers you play on!

I'm spending a good deal of my time on the Namalsk map at the moment, but yeah I'm still playing here and there.
    Apart from all the assets stolen from S.T.A.L.K.E.R., it's good. Creepy, and good.
    5800X | XFX 7900XTX | Prime X570 Pro | 32GB | 990Pro + SN850 2TB | Define 7

DayZ will be a game at Dreamhack on November 23rd.

Quote Originally Posted by Hendor View Post
    Definitely hope it lives up to the promise. So much in that blog, if implemented correctly, will make me a happy gamer.